2015-12-30 update - lost Total running distance. (Read 117 times)

Hi Eric - my training summary no longer shows the total amount of running for the year or since joining RA. Not really important except being the last day of the year I usually like to shout it out.. 

Suffering Benefiting from mature onset exercise addiction and low aerobic endorphin release threshold. Hoping there is no cure.

bdub

Shoe Alarmist

My summaries are still in tact. Yet that may only be true because my total was low enough to not be a computational burden.

Fat & lazy runner

Hi Eric - my training summary no longer shows the total amount of running for the year or since joining RA. Not really important except being the last day of the year I usually like to shout it out.. 

Hi Eric.

I have the same problem. The Overall Total Widget displays 0 km for 2015 and Total for all the activities. Weekly, monthly and rolling display correct values.

Andy G.

Fat & lazy runner

I read the posts related to the subject "December 15 Update - Overall totals increasing wrongly" and I updated the last workout. Now everything is ok.

Thank you Eric.

Andy

Andy G.

Thanks Andy. Worked. Hmmm....my number is not even. Must run then. 

Suffering Benefiting from mature onset exercise addiction and low aerobic endorphin release threshold. Hoping there is no cure.

I'm trying to following people's advise going back to the forum about the December 15th update but I guess I'm missing something. How exactly do I fix this? I was trying to get to an even number for the year (but I need to know where I'm at before I head out - lol - talk about bad timing Smile )

All of my other totals are fine. It's just the yearly and overall that are coming up 0.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!

PRs...

5k - 19:04

10k - 40:25

15k - 1:02:12

Half - 1:27:27

Full - 3:01:33
              Goals...

5k - sub-19

10k - sub-40

15k - sub 1:01

Half - sub-1:27

Full - sub-3:00

This worked for me...

Go into any of your previously logged runs. Click on edit as if you were going to go back and change something. You don't need to actually change anything. Then save it again. After that, all your data should be back.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Interesting that it isn't affecting everyone. My overall widget seems just fine.

eric :)

Interesting that it isn't affecting everyone. My overall widget seems just fine.

There was a bug where the yearly mileage only increases every time you edit an existing workout.  I fixed the bug and needed to reset the affected yearly miles.  Instead of resetting everyone's data, I only reset the users that have logged in after the upgrade and before the bug fix.  Everyone else is not affected.

Greg....you're a champ. Thank you and happy new year!

This worked for me...

Go into any of your previously logged runs. Click on edit as if you were going to go back and change something. You don't need to actually change anything. Then save it again. After that, all your data should be back.

PRs...

5k - 19:04

10k - 40:25

15k - 1:02:12

Half - 1:27:27

Full - 3:01:33
                      Goals...

5k - sub-19

10k - sub-40

15k - sub 1:01

Half - sub-1:27

Full - sub-3:00