not able to use any drop down menus (Read 426 times)

hailey1925

Hi, I haven't been able to use any of the drop down menus from my previous runs. When I try to click on them nothing happens. So I've been manually putting in my runs and miles, which is fine, but then it doesn't calculate my pace. Thanks for the help. I'm using a imac using safari 3.2.1
    eric :)

Hailey1925, I'm not following you. Which dropdown are you referring to? Please be more specific.
      hailey1925

Oops, sorry I wasn't specific. And I'm sorry to even complain about any of this, I love the site! The problem is with the training log. Before the new year I was able to click on any of the drop down menus with my routes and it would automatically log the route and the milage. Since the new year I can't click on any of the routes. I've been manually typing them in, but then it doesn't give me the pace or the milage (which I've been putting in manually). I'm on a imac using safari 3.2.1 Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it!
        eric :)

Got it! I uploaded a fix last night that fixed this problem. Just force a reload of the page to bring in the new code and you should be all set. eric :-)