What's more exciting? (Read 1072 times)

Never knew not wearing socks was Epic and is not so now.  Need to go get that pack of tube socks.  I really don't have any socks besides my smelly running ones.  

Exciting fact that you might want to know - I Don't wear shoes to work.

that would explain the happy feet. 

#artbydmcbride

Second, nowhere does he include the word "pissah."  Oh, but he includes "gnarly?

And finally, my 15 y.o. informs me that "epic" is way dated.  The new word is "BEAST!"

I think 'pissah' is a regional thing only    Big grin

Runners run

joescott

And finally, my 15 y.o. informs me that "epic" is way dated.  The new word is "BEAST!"

My 11 year old, who tends to be on the cutting edge of these things even more so than my teenagers, has also moved on to "beast," but I think maybe that's because we had to finally strictly forbid him from "juicy," because, well, it was just getting on all of our nerves so much.

- Joe

We are fragile creatures on collision with our judgment day.

Kalsarikännit

Must be nice.  They finally forced me to start wearing real shoes to work instead of flip-flops.  Something about health codes, blah, blah, something about something.  I really don't like shoes.  Except for running.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

xhristopher

I like beer.

Hear, all ye good people, hear what this brilliant and eloquent speaker has to say! 

Beer!

vegefrog

I like beer.

I like beer and slinkies!

Hard choice...wait what are the choices again?

wbudde

Maybe it's a regional thing, but it's backwards here - my eleven-year-old and his friends were using beast last year - I was informed a couple months ago that "beast" is out, and their new word is "epic".