Running - good for a hangover on SUNDAILIES! (Read 473 times)

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

WELCOME TO THE DAILIES THREAD!

Anyone and everyone can post your runs, cross-training, abdominal work, rest days, race plans, training questions, etc. The only stupid question is the one you did not post. There’s a great mix of beginners and veterans, runners and walkers, and maniacs and returners (from injury, to running, to RA). We're all a little crazy here too! While this thread is a terrific source of motivation for runners and serves as outstanding accountability, you’ll quickly find this remarkable group to be highly supportive of all life experiences. So, come on in, put your feet up and stay awhile (not literally)! And whoever’s up first is welcome to start the thread (and we definitely keep some weird hours around here

Tom (formerly known as PhotogTom)

5K - 25:16, 10K - 55:31,  15K - 1:20:55,   HM - 1:54:54

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

Top 'O the Mornin', y'all! Happy Sunday, Runners!

URD for me today - got a bit of a hangover after my nephew's wedding last night. I tried something new - drinking martinis in honor of my father who would have been proud. Needless to say, I didn't count them. And, i was probably the only person on the dance floor swinging my DSLR about as I shook and wiggled to something resembling music!

Absolutely had an awesome time, but I'm hurting a bit this morning. I should feel better around the time that the kickoff occurs at the Jacksonville Jaguar's game. I'll be there, Lord willin' and the creek don't rise.

Hope y'all are having a great day!

xor

Hey Tom... to keep peace in the valley for those of us that use the recent posts list on the right side of the forum page, "Dailies" type threads are best cooked over in the User Groups (in this case, the RWOL BF group).  Otherwise the recent posts lists fills up with Dailies stuff.

Imminent Catastrophe

Hey Tom... to keep peace in the valley for those of us that use the recent posts list on the right side of the forum page, "Dailies" type threads are best cooked over in the User Groups (in this case, the RWOL BF group).  Otherwise the recent posts lists fills up with Dailies stuff.

Be careful or you'll get on the Known Enemies list.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

xor

I hope not.  For real.

That said, there are a couple folks from that area who don't really dig me much.  One of which has come over.  And I truly hope he participates in the regular board.  Really I do.

Or run still drunk, that's always an adventure or not. 14 easy miles in the country this morning.

Get off my porch

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

Thanks for the tip, Senor! I'll find the group thing.

I'm new around these parts. That's my excuse. And, I have a hangover....

xor

Thanks for the tip, Senor! I'll find the group thing.

I'm new around these parts. That's my excuse. And, I have a hangover....

Hangovers are always good excuses.

Wait.  Maybe I have that backward.

Maybe they are never good excuses.  Hmmm.

More research is required.

Jabberwocky

Oh, crap.  There are rules??  I didn't even know the legislature was in session this weekend!

I just got here, and I'm already diverted to another place . . . where is it?

RunTomRun

Wickedly Average

Oh, crap.  There are rules??  I didn't even know the legislature was in session this weekend!

I just got here, and I'm already diverted to another place . . . where is it?

Right here, Flash.......

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/BF_and_Beyond/forum

Jabberwocky

Thanks!