Rockenmamaof5's NJ Ultra Festival 50 mile race report (warning LONG) (Read 899 times)

Ojo

Congratulations again Pam!  Great to hang out with you and see your smiling face out on the course.  Maybe we need to do it again next year for 3 years in a row!  Big grin

Sara

MM #2929

Julia1971

Awesome!  Sounds like a great race.  You smashed your goal.  And, very cool that you got to meet up with friends.

tomatolover

Rock out  !!!! Awesome stuff- Thanks for the report & keep on rocking it!!!

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Another RAer for me to be in awe of.

Great report, too!

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

How do you always make these epic races sound like no big deal?!  Wow, mama, you never fail to impress!  I'm so envious of the 3 of you gals sharing pre-race dinner, too! Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Great report, too!

+1 Love pics

Dog-Love

You sure look fit RockinMama!!  And I loved the report. You make it sound fun and moderately easy! Easy does it with the case of beer.

Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)

How do you always make these epic races sound like no big deal?!  Wow, mama, you never fail to impress!  I'm so envious of the 3 of you gals sharing pre-race dinner, too! Smile

So much freakin' fun!  Can't wait to do it again.  

Congratulations again Pam!  Great to hang out with you and see your smiling face out on the course.  Maybe we need to do it again next year for 3 years in a row!  Big grin

Thanks Sara! I think we most DEFINITELY need to do next year!!  And next time maybe have a little more time to hang out Smile

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Awesome!  Sounds like a great race.  You smashed your goal.  And, very cool that you got to meet up with friends.

Thanks Julia

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Rock out  !!!! Awesome stuff- Thanks for the report & keep on rocking it!!!

Thanks Lex!

Great report, too!

Thank you Led!

Cause I'm still high from my race lol. Thanks zoomers!  It was great hanging out with Dari and Sara, but way too short Sad

You sure look fit RockinMama!!  And I loved the report. You make it sound fun and moderately easy! Easy does it with the case of beer.

Thanks Crabby! Believe it or not I have yet to open the case. Maybe tonight I will

So much freakin' fun!  Can't wait to do it again.  

Me either!