Interval problems (Read 485 times)

I have been trying since last night to put my interval workout into my log and each time I hit enter it tells me to enter another new interval. Angry Any suggestions?
    Finished my first marathon 1-13-2008 in 6:03:37 at P.F. Chang's in Phoenix. PR in San Antonio RnR 5:45:58!!!!!! on 11-16-08 The only thing that has ever made any difference in my running is running. Goal: Break 2:30 in the HM this year Jay Benson Tri (place in Athena category) 5-10-09
    eric :)

turboterie1, I'm not sure how to reproduce the problem you're describing. After you filled out an entry in the interval form, did you click the Add button? Did you encounter this error after you added the entry or did it not allow you to add? What was the exact error message? eric :-)

Lazy idiot

If you mean that each time you add a complete line, it starts the next, then this is how it works. If you don't enter a time in that line, then when you save it won't take. Only interval lines with both a distance and time are valid to add. I hope this helps!

Tick tock

Please select an interval or specify a new interval name <---------this is the error message i keep getting. i am entering my intervals, distance and time then hitting add. when i go to finish up and hit the save button at the very end, this is when i'm getting this message and it isn't accepting my intervals. is="" the="" error="" message="" i="" keep="" getting.="" i="" am="" entering="" my="" intervals,="" distance="" and="" time="" then="" hitting="" add.="" when="" i="" go="" to="" finish="" up="" and="" hit="" the="" save="" button="" at="" the="" very="" end,="" this="" is="" when="" i'm="" getting="" this="" message="" and="" it="" isn't="" accepting="" my=""></---------this is the error message i keep getting. i am entering my intervals, distance and time then hitting add. when i go to finish up and hit the save button at the very end, this is when i'm getting this message and it isn't accepting my intervals.>
          Finished my first marathon 1-13-2008 in 6:03:37 at P.F. Chang's in Phoenix. PR in San Antonio RnR 5:45:58!!!!!! on 11-16-08 The only thing that has ever made any difference in my running is running. Goal: Break 2:30 in the HM this year Jay Benson Tri (place in Athena category) 5-10-09
            Nevermind. When I put the word "track" in the drop down box it finally took. Black eye