Getting along with a co-worker (Read 348 times)

^^^If you're going to catch at buzz at work, you HAVE to be smart about it. No smoking in your car, then airing it out. No smoking in the restroom, it's really obvius what's going on. If there is trash that needs to be emptied, this is your chance to hit your bowl at the dumpster. Make sure the wind is at your back, don't want to smeel like weed once back inside. You see, it's the attention to detail that most dumbasses lack, and that is why they get busted.

Latent Runner

^^^If you're going to catch at buzz at work, you HAVE to be smart about it. No smoking in your car, then airing it out. No smoking in the restroom, it's really obvius what's going on. If there is trash that needs to be emptied, this is your chance to hit your bowl at the dumpster. Make sure the wind is at your back, don't want to smeel like weed once back inside. You see, it's the attention to detail that most dumbasses lack, and that is why they get busted.

Spoken like someone who is always buzzed.

The truth of the matter, it is never "smart" to catch a buzz at work (or for that matter to come to work already buzzed), in fact, it is utterly stupid, just like a high percentage of your posts.

Fat old man PRs:

• 1-mile (point to point, gravity assist): 5:50
      • 2-mile: 13:49
      • 5K (gravity assist last mile): 21:31
      • 5-Mile: 37:24
      • 10K (first 10K of my Half Marathon): 48:16
      • 10-Mile (first 10 miles of my Half Marathon): 1:17:40
      • Half Marathon: 1:42:13

I like the little modification to your post there, Shipo. Quick question for ya? why do you follow me around the forums, man crush. If so, that's understandable. I'm into women though, BUT if you ever want to hang out and grab a few brews, i'm good with that, i'll buy.

Latent Runner

Man crush?  Seriously?

Dude, your particular brand of idiocy is so blatent it begs to be challenged.  The thing is, prior to this thread, the collective here was left to wonder whether you were mentally challenged from birth or suffered some serious brain injury along the way.  Now we better understand that you are an idiot because you're perpetually stoned.

Fat old man PRs:

Better grab those blood pressure pills brah, don't want you strokin' out 'cause of me. Oh, so you're the spokeman for group, huh. I think you'd be surprised at how many people smoke weed my man.

Latent Runner

The number of folks who flame up does not surprise me in any way, nor does the stupid things they say, do, and write while stoned.

Fat old man PRs:

Better grab those blood pressure pills brah, don't want you strokin' out 'cause of me. Oh, so you're the spokeman for group, huh. I think you'd be surprised at how many people smoke weed my man.

kk_kittenkat

Loving the avatars on this page, one is actually of a plane that can fly, the other is a bird that can't.

In context of the way the conversation has turned, it's enough to amuse me Smile