deleting old courses (Read 617 times)

oldone

This may already be possible, but I will ask anyway. Is it possible to delete old courses? It seems that if they are "in use", meaning that if you have runs logged on them, they cannot be deleted. It would be nice to dlete some old routes!
    billerby

Then you will have to delete the logs associated with the courses, or change course for those routes.
      PWL

Has been

You can also just change how many old courses it shows. Down at the bottom of the "Courses" page there is a box for you to enter how many months worth of courses you want it to show. You can enter any number of months worth of courses to show--for example, if you enter 3 months, it will only show courses you have used/edited in the last 3 months. Changing that will generally shorten your list considerably.

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

eric :)

Or, you can wait a little longer because the next version of the log will allow you to delete courses and shoes that you really don't want anymore. I've coded that several weeks ago, but like all new log features, they will be released at the same time.