Anyone else brew their own beer? (Read 664 times)

If the furnace is hot...

I think its obvious that there are a lot of healthy people on here, as well as a lot of beer drinkers. So who else is a home-brewer?

Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows that it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle when the sun comes up you are still an animal in Africa and that kinda sucks.

Feeling the growl again

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/DWARP/

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

Prince of Fatness

Home brewing has been discussed a little here.....

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/DWARP/forum/3fcfebf1bea648dc958c33cb44873640

Semi-retired.

If the furnace is hot...

for those of you who do, what is your favorite brew to make? 

Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows that it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle when the sun comes up you are still an animal in Africa and that kinda sucks.

Angolajones

New Belgium Trippel and Stone's Arrogant Bastard are two I have really liked making. 

Jonesy

P.S.  I use Austin Homebrew's online store to buy clones. 

Indy Mini in May

Warrior Dash in August

MDI in October

A Dance with Monkeys

I think its obvious that there are a lot of healthy people on here, as well as a lot of beer drinkers.

False dichotomy.

A Dance with Monkeys

for those of you who do, what is your favorite brew to make? 

Home brewing has been discussed a little here.....

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/DWARP/forum/3fcfebf1bea648dc958c33cb44873640

A Dance with Monkeys

I really never make the same beer twice.  Too many styles out there and too much creativity to try and harness.  That, and I rarely really follow recipes.  My latest and greatest is a breakfast molases oatmeal (imperial) stout. 

Discussed here, with pics Big grin

Prince of Fatness

latest and greatest

Dude that was almost two years ago.  You need to brew again.

Semi-retired.

A Dance with Monkeys

Dude that was almost two years ago.  You need to brew again.

Yea, well, somebody keeps sending me free beer in the mail and so I don't every have the bandwidth to drink my homebrew.  Plus, the past couple years have been, er, chaotic.

Dave

I don't brew anymore but I always liked Pale Ales.  

Hop to your hearts content.  Fairly easy to brew since they don't need to be refrigerated.  

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com