10,000 miles on the RA odometer (Read 495 times)

Menace to Sobriety

I think I'm out of warranty.

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

Turbolegs

I think I'm out of warranty.

Awesome and inspirational !!!

By the way, next up, you can soon follow Mikeymike's run around the equator.

I dont sweat. I ooze liquid awesome.

Nice! I noticed yesterday that I'll be hitting it soon too. Wish I would have noticed it sooner - I would have run a bit more to hit it on 12/31/12 at midnight or something, for prosperity.

xhristopher

Sorry bout your warranty. Might as well keep going.

Anyone know who's logged the most miles here?

Anyone know who's logged the most miles here?

Dopplebock's log shows about 45,000. Not sure if all of those were originally logged on RA. I bet there is someone with even more than that.

And not all of my 27k+ are RA original either--about 8,600 of mine were imported from my old cool running log--but about 19k were logged here.

Runners run

Not all of mine were logged here...about a thousand or 2 were imported from CR...but it does represent my lifetime mileage, since I'm a relatively new runner.

Turbolegs

Dopplebock's log shows about 45,000. Not sure if all of those were originally logged on RA. I bet there is someone with even more than that.

And not all of my 27k+ are RA original either--about 8,600 of mine were imported from my old cool running log--but about 19k were logged here.

DB has had some monster weeks / months / years - would be hard to find someone with higher cumulative mileage.

I dont sweat. I ooze liquid awesome.

Imminent Catastrophe

Just noticed I'm getting close too!

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

xhristopher

Dopplebock's log shows about 45,000. 

As soon as I posted I realized it was a dumb question and I already knew the answer.

Mmmmm...beer

Very impressive, all of you!  Congrats!  Looking forward to logging that many miles. Smile

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

jerseyrunner

Half Fanatic 12680

I did it -- 10,000 miles!

Total is from 2005, some were imported from Cool Running, but I reached the 10,000 mark this morning.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Time to rotate your tires.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

SubDood

I did it -- 10,000 miles!

Total is from 2005, some were imported from Cool Running, but I reached the 10,000 mark this morning.

Wow -- Congratulations!!!

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

I'm at 7400 all-RA miles.  A couple more years...