14 min 5k , is that good enough. (Read 1139 times)

L Train

Why not, most of the best runners never race.

Define: best

Yeah, pretty much just cruising along enjoying the scenery and listen to some missing persons. Just running by the water.

I only wish I could do 2 miles in 14 minutes. Black eye

Kalsarikännit

Not everyone can be a good runner. You can always do what many mediocre runners do and turn to triathlons.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

I once thought I did a 3.1 mile run in 14 minutes but it turned out that it was 3.1km...good thing I wasn't designing a $125 million Mars orbiter when I made my metric conversion error...

Good thing i guess. Listen guys it's not that big of a deal. I was prolly doing all along and never knew it. I just happend to decide to time myself yesterday.

JimR

I don't want trophies and shit.

Boy, that'll make an interesting goodie bag!

RunnerRonny

Define: best

Like the rooter who made this thread, he is fast, doesn't race.

StartingOver42

faster than a glacier

Good thing i guess. Listen guys it's not that big of a deal. I was prolly doing all along and never knew it. I just happend to decide to time myself yesterday.

I agree it's no big deal, you're just accidentally running times that would be close to winning Olympic medals on your relaxed jogs. Who hasn't done that amirite? You might want to try some other sports out to see if you're world class in those as well. Pro athletes can make a nice living I'm told.

Yeah, i just run for fun. Did'nt realize that could probably make some coin doing this.

joescott

Not everyone can be a good runner. You can always do what many mediocre runners do and turn to triathlons.

U r evil!  But close to the truth and therefore funny!   Smile

- Joe

We are fragile creatures on collision with our judgment day.

I do have other hobbies, rock and ice climbing, and mountaineering. I started running again to get back in shape.

joescott

I do have other hobbies, rock and ice climbing, and mountaineering. I started running again to get back in shape.

How many 8k peaks have you bagged, bro?

- Joe

We are fragile creatures on collision with our judgment day.

GC100k

Also, Kenyans can't afford $10k racing bikes.

http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/2008/01/26/27-marathons/

RunnerRonny

Are you black big balls?