Too easy to move widgets? (Read 100 times)

mikeymike

Eric,

I notice that since the last redesign the widgets on the summary page are really easy to add and move, which is awesome. The problem is that most of the time I am entering runs or looking at my training log from my mobile, and it seems like about 2 or 3 times a week I wind up accidentally grabbing one of the widgets and moving it when all I'm really trying to do is drag the screen over. And for some reason, once I move one of the widgets messing up my summary page, I can't then grab it and move it back. It seems I can only manage to drag and drop one of the widgets when I don't mean to. So I wind up waiting until the next time I'm on RA from a PC to rearrange my summary page back to the way I want it.

It's not a huge deal and I have no idea what the fix would be but it's kind of an annoyance. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Mike

Runners run

DDXD

Slower than I look

Just wanted to say that I experience the exact same problem.  It isn't the end of the world but I almost want to avoid viewing my training log when on a mobile device because of this.  Works awesome on the PC though.

FYI, this happens to me on an Andorid phone (GS3).

eric :)

Several weeks ago, I tried to get the drag and drop functionality to work on touch screen devices.  I did all my testing on the iPad because it has a big screen and more importantly, it has a version of Safari that allows me to debug javascript.  Everything worked well and I was happy... until I tested with the iPhone and Android phones.  I wouldn't be too surprised if it didn't work on the Android phones, but it also didn't work on Safari on the iPhone.  I thought Safari is Safari, regardless of the platform.

Which device are you using?

mikeymike

I'm using a driod RAZR m by Motorola. Its running Android 4.1.1 which has Chrome as the stock browser.

Runners run

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I had the same issue on my iPhone.  What if changes required a save button click/tap to make permanent?

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I have the same issue on my iPad when I'm trying to shrink the display down or slide things to the side.

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau