Politically Correct Ways To Say Someone Is Stupid (Read 578 times)

Politically Correct Ways To Say Someone Is Stupid A few ants short of a picnic. A few clowns short of a circus. A few fries short of a Happy Meal. An experiment in Artificial Stupidity. A few beers short of a six-pack. Dumber than a box of hair. A few peas short of a casserole. Doesn't have all his/her cornflakes in one box. The wheel's spinning, but the hamster's dead. One Fruit Loop shy of a full bowl. One taco short of a combination plate. A few feathers short of a whole duck. All foam, no beer. The cheese slid off his cracker. Body by Soloflex, brains by Mattel. Has an IQ of 2, but it takes 3 to grunt. Warning: Objects in mirror are dumber than they appear. Couldn't pour water out of a boot with instructions on the heel. He/she fell out of the Stupid Tree and hit every branch on the way down. An intellect rivaled only by garden tools. As smart as bait. Chimney's clogged. Doesn't have all his/her dogs on one leash. Doesn't know much, but leads the league in nostril hair. Elevator doesn't go all the way to the top floor. Forgot to pay his/her brain bill. His/her sewing machine's out of thread. Her/his antenna doesn't pick up all the channels. His/her belt doesn't go through all the loops. If he/she had another brain, it would be lonely. Missing a few buttons on his/her remote control. No grain in the silo. Proof that evolution CAN go in reverse. Receiver is off the hook. Several nuts short of a full pouch. Skylight leaks a little. His/her Slinky is kinked. Surfing in Nebraska. Too much yardage between the goal posts. In the pinball game of life, his/her flippers are a little further apart than most. See what happens when cousins marry!?! Not the sharpest knife in the drawer. Couldn't find his butt with both hands in a house full of mirrors. He's past the expiration date on the milk carton.

Michelle

Big grin My two favorites: The wheel's spinning, but the hamster's dead. His/her Slinky is kinked.

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Heh...I like those! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Can you tell that I'm wasting time being creative right now? Roll eyes Just waiting to get tired.

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

That's me ALL the time! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Those are excellent. I also like: Dumber than a bag of doorknobs 11 eggs short of a dozen 5 beers short of a six-pack

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Mishka-old log

Wow, those are politically correct? I'd hate to see the no holds barred versions.
                jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Wow, those are politically correct? I'd hate to see the no holds barred versions.
                  Good point. It's probably not nearly as mean to just call someone stupid.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Good point. It's probably not nearly as mean to just call someone stupid.
                    True. Smile My older brother is mean to me (in a loving big brother way), he much prefers to ask me questions that I can't possibly answer, and then just smirks watching me struggle. I'd rather he just call me stupid!! Of course then I'd have to go and tell my mom on him. We're mature like that. Roll eyes

Michelle