Spinoff: Favorite Women's Perfumes/Colognes? (Read 490 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Wiley1st was asking what the favorite scents for guys are, so I thought it would be nice to see what the favorites are for the girls, too. My personal favorites are both perfume oils from The Body Shop. I have a hard time with a lot of colognes that have alcohol (after an hour or two they get funky smelling with my chemistry) and real perfume is way too $$. I like the classic "White Musk" scent and their newer "Cassis Rose." The white musk is nice in the Winter, while the Cassis Rose is very light...quite a bit of raspberry scent to it. I also used to wear something that had a sort of pink grapefruit smell to it. I can't recall what it was, but I really liked it. It just wore off too fast on me. Scents I used to wear and still would wear if they weren't so dated are Liz Claiborne and Gucci #1 (which was actually discontinued years ago, unfortunately). k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Obsession. Bath and Bodyworks Orange ginger
        I haven't had a perfume that I really like in years! Once upon a time I liked a perfume called Midnight, but they don't make it anymore.

Michelle

I absolutely love Clinique's HAPPY, it was love at first sniff, it puts me in a happy place... Honorable mentions: Tommy Girl and Lauren

Sweaty

o my God , are talking about my favorite subject, I love perfumes, creams, body splash. I do not know how many I have, I have for any moment, to make sports and after shower , to sleep, to go out. But the favourite to exercise are Puma, Benetton, adidas, and another splas very fresh and tropical. To go out, mi favor i flower by Kenzo, Swiss Army, and Hugo Boss. I love creams and splah of victory Secret, smelling like vanilla, peach, and coconut is delicious. Wink and from Body Shop Fuzzy Peach eau the toilette delicious , cream of hands with aroma of fresh pineapple from Bath and Body Works, Big grin. I think that I will never have many perfumes and creams. Wink
            I donĀ“r suffer from insanity, I enjoy every single moment. L.L

Another Passion

VS's Pure Seduction and Bath and Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel stuff (seasonal and, unfortunately gone for another year Cry ).

Rick
              "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
              "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
              runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Along for the Ride

Calvin Klein - Euphoria Givenchy - Amarige Jean Paul Gaultier - Fragile

Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.

It's not technically a perfume or oil, but burt's bee's milk and honey lotion has the most heavenly smell. It puts me right to sleep at the end of a long day.
                    Quelquesfleuers--Houbigant Chanel #5
                    Dorsey

San Diego 1997: 4:59:59, San Diego 1999: 4:37:23, Carlsbad 2008: 6:32:21, America's Finest City Half Aug 2008: ??

"Run if you can. Walk if you must. Crawl if you have to. Just don't give up."
                      Blue by Ralph Lauren Burberry London Ferragamo
                      2009: BQ?
                        White Linen by Este Lauder. Tresor. (The Old Standby) Chanel No. 5.
                        I'm condemned by a society that demands success when all I can offer is failure. -Max Bialystock