Bolt blew it (Read 2037 times)

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

I'm not sure where musicians have incentive to try to guess timing as early as possible.

I've had conductors where I've felt like that.

"run" "2" "eat"

and, speaking of men in skirts, what exactly did bolt blow again?

yes, i went there.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

"run" "2" "eat"

I've had conductors where I've felt like that.

they weren't very good? sort of like, "semi" conductors?

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

oh my.

"run" "2" "eat"

said the phallic avatar.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

they weren't very good? sort of like, "semi" conductors?

Yeah, a few were on the south side of semi.

xor

I remember a super conductor.

We played cold fusion jazz.

Also: bolt blew it because he was explosive.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

said the phallic avatar.

Don't diss my state emblem.

I didn't know this. There's only one track near me with a steeple pit, and it doesn't appear to be on that turn.

My bad.  Now that I actually look at it, it appears to be nonstandard.  The track I ran on at school had the steeple pit by the finish line, but some others I've run on had the pit at the other end.  Google maps is useful for the darnedest things. 

"run" "2" "eat"

your state emblem is erect.

"run" "2" "eat"

also, how is calling it phallic a dissing? you got a problem with phallic?

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

I believe in research, and the most important part of research (according to the illustrious Nikolai Ivanovich Lobachevsky) is plagiarism, so "I" had a great idea.

False start. Number 75, Jamaica. 5m penalty.  Repeat start.

The starter, or perhaps a line judge, dressed as you would expect a US football ref, has thrown a yellow flag, and you see him making the motions for illegal motion, or offside, or something, as you hear this announcement over the loudspeaker.

You see them move the start blocks back according to the penalty call.

I strongly feel this would greatly enhance our enjoyment of false starts.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

also, how is calling it phallic a dissing? you got a problem with phallic?

Okay, since you ask, it's what my state is saying to your state.

"run" "2" "eat"

i am currently in the state of mischief-making. thanks for your support!

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

I believe in research, and the most important part of research (according to the illustrious Nikolai Ivanovich Lobachevsky) is plagiarism, so "I" had a great idea.

False start. Number 75, Jamaica. 5m penalty.  Repeat start.

The starter, or perhaps a line judge, dressed as you would expect a US football ref, has thrown a yellow flag, and you see him making the motions for illegal motion, or offside, or something, as you hear this announcement over the loudspeaker.

You see them move the start blocks back according to the penalty call.

I strongly feel this would greatly enhance our enjoyment of false starts.

With replay review?