Lake Swim After Sweaty Run (Read 182 times)

vtrunnergrl

Just moved to Putney VT. Need private lakes/ponds to run to and hop in after getting hot and sweaty. Thx.

Will run for scenery.

I don't know how far it is, but you might want to check out Ticklenaked Pond.  Haven't been there, but it sounds fun.

Stupid feet!

Stupid elbow!

xhristopher

Just moved to Putney VT. Need private lakes/ponds to run to and hop in after getting hot and sweaty. Thx.

Did I accidently see you on my run Sunday?

vtrunnergrl

LIght blue sports bra and neon green running shorts? Brown hair.

vtrunnergrl

soundz like a fun pond. directions, town? meet there?

stadjak

Interval Junkie --Nobby

This sounds like a great idea.

I need to move to Vermont.

2021 Goals: 50mpw 'cause there's nothing else to do

The Mc

These may be too far west for you.  In Manchester, there is the Equinox preserve that has a pond in it, though I don't see many swimming in it.

There is Benson's swimming hole, near the entrence to Lye Brooke Wilderness, also in Manchester.  I have parked my car near the swim hole, run through town and then swam.

If you like trails, you could run Little Rock Pond in Danby, if you take Forest Rt 10 (I think) up, there is a parking lot, but the trail is only a few miles long beofre you hit the pond.

You could do Stratton Pond, the trail from the south is relatively flat . . . .

In the east, maybe run near Jamaica State Park of near the Townsend damn?  Lowell Lake in Londonderry?

Papa don't take no mess.