Weirdest thing you've ever seen on the ground during a run..? (Read 11262 times)

Berner & Knifey... *puff puff pass* Tongue
    ROFL Big grin

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I don't know what those two are smokin', but they should share! Wink

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

sherpagirl

Sherpagirl

Oh yeah and there was that spider monkey that wrapped itself around my leg in Mexico, scared the C$@p out of me. I danced around stepped on its little toe. It yelled and screamed and looked at me like I killed it's best friend. Of course I felt bad. I went back to the hotel and got a peace bannana, came back on my next lap and gave it to him. Turned out he was just saying Hi. That was my first face to face monkey experience so ... who knew
        If you're bored ask why you're boring
          I don't know what those two are smokin', but they should share! Wink
          Hehe, I would have written the whole sighting off as a matzah-induced hallucination if I hadn't seen knifey's independent corroboration. Indeed, I specifically recall thinking "man, that's an ugly baby" as I got my first distant glimpse inside the stroller. The whiskers only became apparent on closer inspection. Wink

How To Run a Marathon: Step 1 - start running. There is no Step 2.

That was my first face to face monkey experience so ...
            I like how you clarify it was your first monkey experience... Wink

Member Since 2008

Vomit, definitely vomit.
              cathyng

A tire coming off a SUV and sparks flying as the metal thingy the tire is attached to scratched the asphalt. Scary too! Luckily the tire missed us. Surprised

Swadvad

OK, this is cheating, because I wasn't running at the time, but a couple of years ago I passed a guy walking along the far right side of an interstate right-of-way, next to the tree line. He was walking a deer on a leash. I don't know if it was his date or what. Afterall, it was in Arkansas! The weirdest thing I have seen while running was a dead beaver. In the middle of town.
                  JakeKnight

OK, this is cheating, because I wasn't running at the time, but a couple of years ago I passed a guy walking along the far right side of an interstate right-of-way, next to the tree line. He was walking a deer on a leash. I don't know if it was his date or what. Afterall, it was in Arkansas! The weirdest thing I have seen while running was a dead beaver. In the middle of town.
                    Um. We have a winner.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                    -----------------------------

Saw some bondage equipment this morning, like a strap and slapper thingy...just right there on the sidewalk. Confused
                      Lookin' back at my background, tryin' to figure out how I ever got here...
                        Saw some bondage equipment this morning, like a strap and slapper thingy...just right there on the sidewalk. Confused
                        Well, I think someone running cross country lost their vibrator in Michigan and got kinkier around Las Vegas (not that there's anything wrong with that Wink) and then lost their bondage gear in Calif.
                        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I saw a pair of boxer shorts today...

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

stfuandrun

Lush Extraordinaire

I saw a toilet seat today.

5k - 23:30

10k - 49:00

Half - 1:48:34

Full - 4:01:28

Working toward hip nirvana.

Purdey

Self anointed title

Hi guys and gals! Especially warm "Hello" to Zoom Zoom. I haven't been on here for months and months. Anyway... I'm just getting back into my running... during an evening run last week I came across a particularly athletic couple engaging in adult pursuits in the middle of one of the woods I run through. The path I run along took me right past them - but I'm not sure they even noticed me! The best bit? Their clothes were in a pile next to them - and it looked like running clothes and trainers! I guess that's one way to break up the monotony of a long run!!! Wink

during an evening run last week I came across a particularly athletic couple engaging in adult pursuits in the middle of one of the woods I run through...Their clothes were in a pile next to them - and it looked like running clothes and trainers!
                                Guess you'll have to cut and paste this over to your "Link between running and sex drive" thread.

E.J.
                                Greater Lowell Road Runners
                                Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.