Trip to Wyoming (Read 542 times)

I am trying to plan a road trip to Wyoming. What I would like to do is plan it so that we stop several times on the way there, maybe even staying at friend's houses along the way. The trip might not be until next year sometime and with the weather getting pretty severe to the area we're heading, we need to be mindful of the time of year we go. Big grin I was wondering if there are any RA folk between my house (PA - outside of Philly) and Wyoming (near Jackson Hole).

Michelle

Looks like we'll be driving through: PA Ohio Indiana Illinois Iowa Nebraska Wyoming

Michelle

btb1490

As you are passing through Nebraska, make sure you check out http://www.carhenge.com/!
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

As you are passing through Nebraska, make sure you check out http://www.carhenge.com/!
          OMG, my kid would LOVE that!!! Hey, Michelle, when you guys go through IN maybe I could drive down and meet up with you for a meal or something... Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

The last time I was in Wyoming was on a trip where the point was to go to glacier national park. We made it to Montana, but never made it to glacier national park. Best part of that trip (outside of revisiting places I had been to as a child) had to be goofing off on the unlicensed personal radio band... answering for other people... pretending to be someone else... I swear... people talk about crazy stuff on personal radios... very fun activity around Yellowstone... If I make it up there again, I really want to see Devil's Tower and see if I can make a scaled model with mashed potatoes.

Vim

Hey, Michelle, when you guys go through IN maybe I could drive down and meet up with you for a meal or something... k
              I'm hoping to plan it so that I can take my time getting there. Maybe flying back would be a good idea, so renting a car might be a smart way to go. That would be awesome to meet up with you. How far are you from the borders of MI and IN? I'm still not sure if my husband will be joining me and all four kids, or if I'll just be taking the older kids. We're working on the plans.

Michelle

The kids would love that! Thanks! Smile

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

How far are you from the borders of MI and IN?
                  Only about 2 hours, easy drive, too. Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

The Meek One

Hello there, I am in the beautiful city of Detroit ( I really mean that) Surprised. If you would like to take a little jag north you would be more than welcome to check out the sites here. The Cultural Center Area is great!!