Help, I've got dependenongarminosis! (Read 260 times)

Prince of Fatness

Not having a beer is easy,

I agree.  Who has just one?

Not at it at all. 

chaplanger

Home from Iraq 2005

Your only hope is to go cold turkey -- IM me and I'll give you my address so you can get rid of that evil Garmin 310XT!

5k: -- 26:12 (12/17/2016)

10k: 58:36 (6/14/2016)

Half: 2:08:23 (7/4/2015)

Longest: 15.03 (5/31/2014)

Half Marathon Bucket List Goals: 15 of 50 states completed / 2 of 7 Continents completed.

Runslowalksalot

Almost a week with no beer.  I only really want one in the 2 or so hours after I get home from work or while cooking.  Sunday might be a challenge.   The bears are playing an important and tough game against Philly.  At least it's a night game, my beer drinking is usually over by then on Sundays.

I have dropped a couple of pounds, but there are several factors that could be playing a part in that, one of which is not the Mexican food that we went out for last night.   The real test is next week when I go to my Sister-in law's house for 3 days.   There will be booze out the wazoo there, And I usually need it to get through.   For some people, beer loosen's the lips, for me it relaxes me and lets offensive comments by 1 particular person  roll off my back so I can keep them shut.  It could be an interesting Christmas gathering if the comments continue and my long overdue responses start.

anyways....   Is it wrong that I want to wear Garmin to my TRX/plyometrics class today to track my heartrate?   That class is tough!   20 stations, each station done twice for a 1 minute interval.

If anyone is in the Richmond/Chester, VA area next week, my wife and I will be running Henricus park Tuesday morning.