Zoom Zoom's Doppelganger (Read 1258 times)

So we were getting ready for our long run this morning and my DW Cheffy comes out of the bedroom in her running outfit.... My comment - "You look like you graduated from the Zoom Zoom School of Running Attire - minus the shoes that is." Wink Thought you would be proud Zoomy!
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

That's hot. Evil grin LOVE the orange top! Lookin' good, Sandy--how you likin' the new Garmin? Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ha, and this thread has a doppelganger, too! Silly server... Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

That's hot. Evil grin LOVE the orange top! Lookin' good, Sandy--how you likin' the new Garmin? Big grin
          What you DON"T see is the flaming pink sports bra underneath..... Wink Perhaps as I get into the heat of the summer, and get over the 25 mile a week hump, the fat will be gone enough for me to run bare tummy..... Definitely a long range goal for this hungry chef..... LOVE Garmie! Smile Makes me wonder how I ever got along without one. It definitely has helped with training pacing, and it's fun to sport one.... When the runner peeps see it in on me when In the grocery store after a run, they know I am for REAL... ( Wish I knew I was really a runner...... soon though! ) Hub said " You look like a Canteloupe"...... Tongue BTW: shirt came from W-Mart believe it or not.... it is a wicking shirt, not the BEST, but It is fine for this time of year here. I will definitely be seeking out more like that, except lighter fabric as we get to the sweltering months here in NC.

Life Goal- Stay Cancer Free, Live my Best Life

" Choose Joy, Today and ALWAYS" 

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

( Wish I knew I was really a runner...... soon though!
            Runners run. You're most definitely a runner, girl. Smile

~ Sarah Kay

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Cheffy, you look great. You're as bad as me - everyone has to keep reassuring me that I AM a runner. Look at the lengths of your runs - anyone who can run 6 miles is amazing! Keep up the great work. Teresa
                I thought that WAS Zoomy at first glance!! Big grin You look GREAT Sandy!!
                zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I thought that WAS Zoomy at first glance!! Big grin You look GREAT Sandy!!
                  Nah, she has WAY better legs! Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

The Greatest of All Time

DAMN. I thought it was Z too. 305 and all.
                    all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
                      Ah! I am seeing double! Smile BTW, is that your yard?! Beautiful!!! (I landscape about as well as I cook, so I am envious on all accounts!)
                        Yes it is.... Behind me is our newly 2008 planted herb garden, and our large garden ( flowers and veggies) is in the way backround..... CheffysHUB gets all the credit for that.... He is quite the green thumb, and we raise TONS of tomatoes, squash, eggplant, beans, beets and cucumbers every spring/summer. I am also trying to grow fennel this year as well..... With Weather willing, we will have a bounty of fresh organically grown ( mostly) produce this year... Big grin

You look fantastic!

Another Passion

Runners run. You're most definitely a runner, girl. Smile
                            I wholeheartedly agree. You are most definitely a runner, Cheffy. Wink MTA: Nice runnin' duds.

Rick
                            "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                            "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                            runningforcassy.blogspot.com

I wholeheartedly agree. You are most definitely a runner, Cheffy. Wink MTA: Nice runnin' duds.
                              Just saw your post Rick, THANKS.... You are one of those people that is on my " People I so want to meet in person" list...... Wish You could have gotten together with all of us when I was in Grand Rapids earlier this month.... Perhaps I will score another business trip up there and we can all go for a run together and eat really good (bad) food afterward! I am setting new PR's for my weight loss all the time now. Can't wait to reveal the " After" shots.... Wink