Can you get stress fractures on the top of your foot? (Read 943 times)

be careful - lady i work with just said her daughter broke the top bones in her foot after a slight fall down the stairs (damn do-me boots!). she was in an air-cast for a while, but it didnt heal right and now she is in a regular cast up to the knee for a few weeks - sucks!!!
      be careful - lady i work with just said her daughter broke the top bones in her foot after a slight fall down the stairs (damn do-me boots!). she was in an air-cast for a while, but it didnt heal right and now she is in a regular cast up to the knee for a few weeks - sucks!!!
      So does that mean I can still wear my Do-Me boots, as long as I don't attempt to walk in them?? Big grin I saw the osteo Friday and he doesn't think I've fractured any of the bones in my foot, but he did say it's possible I've moved one of the bones out of alignment a little, which has thrown everything else out of whack. I've only run about 12km this week, been icing it & using anti-inflammatory gel regularly. It's mainly in the morning when it's worse. Damn, I hate getting old!!!