Sort Courses by Distance (Read 622 times)

Hi there, just wondering if there is a way to sort courses by distance? I guess if I entered the distance in the beginning of the name field, it would work, but was wondering if there was an easier way. Thanks for all your great work Eric, I love this tool. Smile Amy
    eric :)

Hi Amy, You can't sort by course distance, yet. I'll add this when I revamp the analysis portion of the site soon. eric Smile
      LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Hi Eric, I'm bumping this request because I have several times wanted to choose my course in advance of my run.  For example, if I'm planning a twelve mile run, it would be nice to see all the courses that are approximately that distance so I can easily select the one I want to do.

Thanks!

I just sort my workouts by distance, then look at the courses that are the distance I want.  Seems to work fine for now, but a course sort as a future enhancement would be cool.

"I aim to misbehave."

Stranger than you know

I would find this functionality very useful too.

As long as it's not there, I use a workaround and include the distance in my route names. So my course titles are like

06.5 in Central Park

10 loop in southern Helsinki

16 to lake Silvola and back

and so on. As the routes are sorted by name right now, this means they are sorted by distance for me (except those without the distance in the title, mostly one-offs and event courses I will probably not run again).