Men wearing womens running trainners (Read 1520 times)

Ostrich runner

What a fucking shit bag u are and that other dude who claimed he tried to answer sincerly is lying. Only the guy I gave praise to on this thread is worth conversing withl. And eh spaniel I wasn't refering to u, I was refering to the folk talking about mini skirts, like thats the same thing as wearing trainers that fit.....

I guess people don't know jack shit about space trussic systems or other technologies so I guess its all pseudo science except the duomax system. If they had known they would have spilled wouldn't they?

As a fairly active member of these boards, I embarrassed for how your earnest questions haven't been taken seriously. I went out an found a relevant discussion on topic here. Hope this helps. 

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum

jayskydee

Jayskydee,

There are a few things that I agree with you about...

Phidippides graciously provided his experience with a similar situation, and I think he did a wonderful job in answering your question. 
      I hope you understand, though, that others may not be able to answer your question (because they don't have the same situation as you do).

Now, this is where my tone may change some....

Forums are a great place to gather insights, sing praises, ask questions, and generally speak to people you don't really "know."  With that being said, there are many instances where forums can be downright sickening and an awful thing to read.  In this situation, we're talking about the later of the two.

There's a real big difference between being somewhat rude or somewhat "pricky" in a response to a thread from being an arrogant rude jerk and an absolute "prick".  It seems as if some of your responses may have crossed the line from being "somewhat rude" to being "real rude". 

Generally, the way I write and the way I approach RA forums is that I try to ensure that what I write can be read by my wife, my son, my mom & dad, and my closest friends that I see day in and day out.  (I know and I recognize that not everybody writes with the same mindset that I do).  To be able to write as such, it's important to be able to best understand who may be reading my responses.  When responding to someone, it's important to be able to best understand who wrote the message.  Typically, foul language is not a great way to gain trust from others.  It's a sign of immaturity and weak character.  The better you are at developing "internet" relationships with given people will determine whether you can get serious responses and have proper dialogue with people.

Many of the people that provided "somewhat pricky" answers are people that I've spoken with here that behave "less pricky" on a regular basis.  However, I realized when you responded last night why the "somewhat pricky" responses they wrote were written.

I suggest you find another mud pit to chat it. 

I also suggest you develop a communication strategy that'll help you as you seek answers to your questions.

I suggest that you run with a passion that allows for you to smile every second of every mile, and that you add on as many miles as you can.

I suggest that you compare yourself to your old self and that you develop as an athlete to an ability that will amaze you and the people that truly know you.

Remember, this is a running forum where the majority of people here are addicted to the running bug.  These folks come here to seek sound advice, sing praises, and socialize with others who share the same addiction, etc.  Very few of us WANT to get involved in crap like this.

Cheers,
      Brian

They should have thought about the relevance and constructiveness of THEIR answers before they replied, if they did I would have no reason to point out their off topic drivel would I? I hardly think calling someone gay cause of their foot size is real good. Nor is not reconising their is very little difference save colour between men and women's shoes. And Color is the correct spelling in UK, australia and possibly canada too. 

Dave

Please give jayskydee a break.

He is just about the only poster on this site who has run fewer miles than me last year.  For the 1.6 miles that you've logged this year, couldn't you just run in flip flops or maybe spikey heels with a goldfish trapped inside?

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

She needs to go up a half size...

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Kalsarikännit

What a fucking shit bag u are 

Of course I understand using "you are".  I suppose if you are a very, very busy and important person without a millisecond to spare, you could use "u r", but how does one decide to go with "u are"?  Why not "you r"?  I am perplexed by the subtle intricacies that may be involved here.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

Feeling the growl again

They should have thought about the relevance and constructiveness of THEIR answers before they replied, if they did I would have no reason to point out their off topic drivel would I?

Well let's be fair here jay.  You came here before and when people tried to help you, you were a Class 1 jerk to them.  Why do you think that when you pop back in a year plus later, that people will have magically forgotten your prior misbehavior and grant you the same consideration as a new member?  You've already burned your bridges and starting a new thread does not wipe the slate clean -- especially when you pick right up where you left off with how you treat people.

Continuing to swear at people does not help your cause.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

She needs to go up a half size...

Because of how her feet are going to swell when she runs in those?

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

xor

Of course I understand using "you are".  I suppose if you are a very, very busy and important person without a millisecond to spare, you could use "u r", but how does one decide to go with "u are"?  Why not "you r"?  I am perplexed by the subtle intricacies that may be involved here.

Sorry.  Literal me is having trouble with "fucking shit bag".  None of those three words should involve each other ever... except in the case of the practical joke "shit bag" where you light it on fire up on the porch.

A Saucy Wench

Sorry.  Literal me is having trouble with "fucking shit bag".  None of those three words should involve each other ever... except in the case of the practical joke "shit bag" where you light it on fire up on the porch.

Owie. 

Oh you still only found a way to connect TWO of the words.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Siobhan876

I'm normally a lurker, but I've found your posts thoroughly captivating to the point where I just HAVE to get involved and ask...

Suprised by the homophobic attitudes to be honest (Not by yourself).

...where were the homophobic attidtudes? I just have to know.

Also, wear women's shoes. Wear a sparkly pink mankini if it's what you like to run in and you're comfortable enough in yourself to wear it. Nobody here would have a problem with your pink sparkly mankini, but not if you kept talking about your pink sparkly mankini and then verbally abusing people. For the love of God, put on your lady-shoes and just run.

Pinky sparkly mankini is optional.

"Eventually you learn that the competition is against the little voice inside you that wants you to quit." - George Sheehan.

Treadmill Addict

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a384/themarbleintheoatmeal/smilies/watchdrama8jm.gif

Sarah (37)

Mom to Abby (10) Jacob, (8) and Colton (5)

18 half marathons, 6 full marathons

Goals- run more, lose 20lbs.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Dave

The more I read Jay's threads, the more I want to go back to high school, find him in the hallway, push him down to the ground and take his lunch money.

I'm sure that's wrong on many levels but I can't help the way I feel.

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

Ya troll much.

I'm not quite sure you understand the definition of the term troll.

Or, I could say, "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

Ya know, there's that whole "glass houses" thing.

Jeff

Can't tell if this Jayskydee is a troll or not. 

Just enough normal responses to not be totally ridiculous; but at the same time who responds to stuff the way he is.

I'm going 6/10; decent thread overall IMO.

They say golf is like life, but don't believe them. Golf is more complicated than that. "If I am still standing at the end of the race, hit me with a Board and knock me down, because that means I didn't run hard enough" If a lot of people gripped a knife and fork the way they do a golf club, they'd starve to death. "Don't fear moving slowly forward...fear standing still."