Can I upload data from a Soleus GPS watch here? (Read 33 times)

I'm using a Garmin Forerunner 10 now.  And the battery has gone dead on it which means it's going to cost me around $80 to get a new battery for it.  I was just thinking of buying either a Soleus 1.0 or 2.0 or 3.0 GPS watch for that price.  But I want to make sure I can upload my data through a GPS port here.  From everything I've seen online so far it looks doable.  I'm also wondering if Soleus makes it easier to change the battery in their watch?  From what I see that looks doubtful too.  I'm sick of having to send my watch back to Garmin for battery replacement about every time it goes dead.  I wish I could just take it to a jeweler and let them do it but I tried that once and learned the hard way that these watches were not designed for battery replacement.  That's all the more reason why I'm thinking Soleus or Timex or another affordable GPS watch I can download my data with here.  Any comments here are welcomed.

PS, after finding this old post here, I believe it's doable Looking for a Soleus 2.0 cable (Read 300 times) But even if it is, I'm not sold on the Soleus.  I really want an affordable watch with a strong battery since most of my runs are over 2 hours.