Dig deep, peeps! (Read 718 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Sara's doing fundraising for Team In Training...tax deduction time! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Thank you!! I really really really really appreciate it!! Big grin I'm so excited to be running my first marathon for such a great cause. And not only do I get to run for Jared, my "Honored Teammate" whose in remission from lukemia...even better - I'm running in memory of Ryan Brown, the son of my high school friends Andrea and Phillip, who we lost to brain cancer last year at the age of 5. This is really special for me. I'll have some information about Ryan on my TNT site and blog soon. Thank you Zoomy for your donation and all the encouragement!! You're the best!!
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Thank you Zoomy for your donation and all the encouragement!! You're the best!!
        Don't mention it. When I was doing fundraising Gabriele posted a really sweet thread encouraging others to help my cause...I'm just paying it forward. Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

And a big fat sloppy "Thank You" to Trishie too! I love this place. Smile
            And a big fat sloppy "Thank You" to Trishie too! I love this place. Smile
            It's a great place Smile (a couple RAers donated to my cause --- my local SPCA ... it is a great place!)
            2009: BQ?
              Big grin And THANK YOU RICK!! - You all are the greatest. Big grin Rick, I tried sending you a thank you email, but for some reason it wouldn't go through. Confused

Another Passion

You're very welcome. Smile Sara, try rtvelich@buckeye-express.com. That's our home e-mail. My work e-mail may have been filtering you. Besides, the wife (Tammy) was on board with it as well, so she deserves some props too. We're glad to donate to your cause, Sara. Wink That said, now train hard and kick butt in your first marathon! Big grin Just teasin', I'm hopin to just finish my first. It will be a week after your's.

Rick
                "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                runningforcassy.blogspot.com