Posting my info on FaceBook (Read 749 times)

chris13

Hi all, First time using the site and I must say im very impressed. Big grin Such a useful tool for monitoring my runs. Means I dont need to fork out on my Garmin GPS now!! I want to put my data on my Big grinFacebook page so I can monitor my Marathon training plan and all my sponsors can see how im preparing. I looked at the info on the site on how to do it but I need a bit more help and common sense advice. Any help appreciated. Cheers Smile Smile
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

chris13

Do you know how?? Smile
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Unfortunately, I don't think the script feature here will work...Javascript seems incompatible with Facebook and MySpace (it'll work on Blogger, though). But I know a new method to script it is something on Eric's todo list. Smile k

~ Sarah Kay

chris13

Thanks Big grin Hopefully it will be sorted soon. Do you use Facebook? I saw a recommendation for this site on there. Was it you?
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Nope, not me...though I have thought of opening a Facebook page. MySpace makes me nuts...it's such a buggy mess. k

~ Sarah Kay

Are you guys on any running groups there? I've only found a run/jog one and a few free running/parkour groups.

booyaa.org - what's he running from?