New to RA (Read 1926 times)

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

Imminent Catastrophe

Wow, I just clicked over there to the RW forum and it's worse than I had imagined. One thread had 95 spams and 1 legitimate post. 

I don't think that most of us have any idea how hard Eric works to keep this forum spam-free. Thanks again, Eric. 

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

xhristopher

Wow, I just clicked over there to the RW forum and it's worse than I had imagined. One thread had 95 spams and 1 legitimate post. 

I don't think that most of us have any idea how hard Eric works to keep this forum spam-free. Thanks again, Eric. 

I did the same thing yesterday. What a shit show. Giving a few people admin privileges to zap the crap would solve the whole mess.
        John Rustle

^^^fussy biatch

Hi all!  Boy the RWOL are such a mess.  Looks nice and clean over here.  Cheers!

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

Charlie says hi.

<

<

<

Singer who runs a smidge

RWOL BF group in sig.

Not so much.  Try again?

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

Wandering Wally

Hi everyone!

Link is here HsM:  http://www.runningahead.com/groups/BF_and_Beyond/

Run!  Just Run!

Trail Runner Nation Podcast

stealth.rnr

She laughs at me......

Not so much.  Try again?

Well, it was.....

I'm new here, still on my first few posts.  I would like to say that the site is great so far.  Being able to put in running stats is awesome.

Side note but PerfesseurR's chart looks badass.  That is a heck of a lot of miles! :-)   

(Still getting my chart started.  I have been running about 1.5 years, but will start charting with November.)

Runningahead kicks Running World Forum's ass!  Wish I had found these forums sooner.  -- Population here is sure to increase now that RW's forums have started what is probably a permanent downhill slide....

The Plan '15 →   ///    "Run Hard, Live Easy."   ∞

Singer who runs a smidge

Hi everyone!

Link is here HsM:  http://www.runningahead.com/groups/BF_and_Beyond/

Well yes, I'm there.  I was just letting stealth know that her sig did not say what she thought it said.  Inconceivable!

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

CrisRuns

HI!

So Amanda in ATL is now Amanda in Chicago?! Welcome, Amanda!

Side note but PerfesseurR's chart looks badass.  That is a heck of a lot of miles! :-)   

Want to see badass you should check out DoppleBock's

Want to see badass you should check out DoppleBock's

2012 5,731.1 mi 752:14:58
                            Total 45,028.2 mi 5813:17:56

---Indeed, very impressive charts!  5,700 miles in 2012 alone so far? That's Awesome! Shy

---I am thinking about adding all my 2012 data at least so mine doesn't look so puny, lol.  I am relatively new to running in comparison and my intrest currently is building my mileage base so I can do more ultras and 24-hour runs in the future.   But there are several people here who are doing amazing miles.  Very impressive! 

The Plan '15 →   ///    "Run Hard, Live Easy."   ∞

xor

Perfesser and DoppleBock ARE bad ass.

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

DoppleBock and I have the same number of current streak days. However, that is where the similarities end. Holy toledo! That's a lot of miles!