DFW Area Shoe Bargain (Read 1146 times)

FYI - for those in the DFW area.

We went over to Gloria's in Fort Worth for some lunch and happened to notice a giant sidewalk sale outside Luke's Locker on 7th. They have hundreds of boxes of Nike's, Asics and Vibrams (maybe others but those were the ones I saw). Many of the Nike's were $29 and the rest were $49. The Vibrams all seemed to be $49. Didn't look at the other stuff, but I heard an employee mention that pretty much everything at the outside part of the sale was $29 or $49.

I don't normally wear Nike's, but for $29, I had to snag a couple pairs.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Did you happen to find out how long the sale is going on? Just today or tomorrow too? 

Thx for the note.   Will call tomorrow.

Chris

HaHa.  Sounds like Lucas made a trip to China and stocked up!

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

Petco Run/Walk/Wag 5k

Its probably the annual Labor day clearance sale and associated with the Fort Worth Runners club 15k this morning. I ran that race 2 years ago and bought my fav running shoes (END OTG) at the post race sale! LOL

bob e v
            2014 goals: keep on running! Is there anything more than that?

Complete the last 3 races in the Austin Distance Challenge, Rogue 30k, 3M Half, Austin Full

Break the 1000 mi barrier!

History: blessed heart attack 3/15/2008; c25k july 2008 first 5k 10/26/2008 on 62nd birthday.

Did you happen to find out how long the sale is going on? Just today or tomorrow too? 

It's going on today, also. My son wanted some Frees after he tried mine on, so we just went again. The selection is probably half of what was there yesterday, but still a decent selection depending on your size.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Petco Run/Walk/Wag 5k

Glad to hear that. Not sure if it continued two years ago when I did the 15k race. Could have missed that it was a multi-day clearance sale. Maybe I should have stayed with friends and ran that again! LOL

bob e v
                2014 goals: keep on running! Is there anything more than that?

Complete the last 3 races in the Austin Distance Challenge, Rogue 30k, 3M Half, Austin Full

Break the 1000 mi barrier!

History: blessed heart attack 3/15/2008; c25k july 2008 first 5k 10/26/2008 on 62nd birthday.