A NEW GAME ! (Read 714 times)

The bear was closing in, when he remembered he still had his protein bar with him.
      He ate the bar and thought, to heck with MAF pace, I am going to get to LT pace now and see if the bear can keep up

Burninated Peasant

He ran the next mile in 4:01.

My Hero

The bear ran a 4:01 too.

You'll ruin your knees!

So they never could decide which one to put on the anchor leg of the relay team

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Kings Canyon NP 07'

Luckily there was small rip in his pocket that was just big enough for his clif bar to fall out.

left-right-left-right-repeat

Kenotic Runner

The Clif bar worked like a chaff countermeasure in a WWII dog fight, the bear going after it.

Beatin' on the Rock

As he watched the bear tear up the bar, he eased up his speed, and gave a big sigh... just as the iced up lake beneath him cracked...
                  Be yourself. Those that matter, don't mind. Those that mind, don't matter.
                    He felt the ice give way. As he plunged into the icy depths of the lake, one thought repeated itself in his mind... Save my Garmin. Save my Garmin.

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright

jfa

Fortunately for David,a girl in an iceboat sailed by,scooped him and his precious electronics up,and brought him to shore.

Go Pre!

He cursed the fact his Garmin was dead, but the girl offered him a deal on one from the running shop she owns and right then and there he fell in love.
                          The he wondered to himself... Where did Arianna go?
                          mdmccat

Go Pre!

The he wondered to himself... Where did Arianna go?
                            Too funny. I totally forgot about Arriana. So I will crumple up that page and rewrite.... "He cursed the fact that his Garmin was dead but was so glad that the girl in the iceboat was Arianna, proving the validity of his love for her"