Shoes (Read 776 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I just retired a shoe (Saucony Grid Triumph 4) and have the hide retired shoes box checked, but this shoe still appears in my shoe-selector drop-down box when entering a new workout. Other retired shoes do not show up.
    eric :)

Trent, When you retire a shoe, it will be hidden the following day instead of immediate because you could have ran in it on the day of retirement. I bet if you check now, it's hidden. eric Smile
      mikeymike

I occasionally un-retire and re-retire shoes and it took me a while to figure out the one day delay.

Runners run

Taking a shoe out of retirement? That's unheard of! Maybe I'll remove the delay if it causes too much confusion. It's as simple as changing the code from "less than or equal to" to just "less than".
            Taking a shoe out of retirement? That's unheard of! Maybe I'll remove the delay if it causes too much confusion. It's as simple as changing the code from "less than or equal to" to just "less than".
            Necessary and sufficient? I thought after I stopped taking math classes I would stop hearing some of those terms - but they persist. However, now if I write IFF no one has any clue what I mean! Cool

Member Since 2008

I have a pair of shoes I just ca't let go of. 200 plus miles and still lke new..
              jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

You should be able to get 300~500 out of a pair of shoes, so no need to let go...

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Necessary and sufficient? I thought after I stopped taking math classes I would stop hearing some of those terms - but they persist. However, now if I write IFF no one has any clue what I mean! Cool
                  I would know what you mean. I was going to put in "<=" but changed it because it probably makes no sense to most folks. but="" changed="" it="" because="" it="" probably="" makes="" no="" sense="" to="" most=""></=" but changed it because it probably makes no sense to most folks.>