Cool Running...Just Left! (Read 3219 times)

bveloce1998

I just got here from CR and I think people are leaving in droves. My log has disappeared, like so many others. Also, today I started running AGAIN! It is my "umpteenth" new year's resolution! So, hello every one!
      I'm here from CR as well. I'm still checking in over there as well, but there just isn't as much going on. I'm not as appalled by the new design as some people seem to be, but do like this one better. I never used their running logs, so I didn't lose anything.

-------------------------------------
      5K - 18:25 - 3/19/11
      10K - 39:38 - 12/13/09
      1/2 - 1:29:38 - 5/30/10
      Full - 3:45:40 - 5/27/07

Hi all! Another CR refugee. You shouldn't have to be a computer hacker to access a forum... Roll eyes Now, to catch up. TC

"I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead..." J. Buffett There are two rules in life: 1.) Don't sweat the small stuff 2.) It's ALL small stuff

Yet another ex-CR (mostly lurker) joining here. I liked CR's log - and it seems it was a good idea to back it up right before the transition. Eric and the rest of the RAers have been wonderful to welcome us all here. I think (and hope) you all are going to inspire me to kick up my running a notch!
          Deb

If only I am half the person that my dogs think I am...

Prince of Fatness

I mostly lurked at CR. I am still not sure where I will end up spending most of my time. I figured I should sign up here and test it out.

Not at it at all. 

Richard21142

I didn't have "log in" problems at Cool Running and didn't keep my running log there, so I thought I might stay awhile. But then I started getting emails. So far today I've received 172 emails from the site. I've asked them to cancel my account.

Czech guy

At last, I made it here too: CR is dead, long live runningahead, and death to active! Isn't it terrible how CR decided to treat all its running community as its hostage only to be devoured as a commodity by the corporate leviathan called "active"? Let's go back to running and to the joy of it! Vlad
                  Wow - 12 pages of x Cool Running posters. I will check coolrunning's 2008 sub 20 minute 5K post, but other than that, I think I will lurk/post here. Good running all

Buffalo Gal Rides Again

Another CRer happy (and relieved) to be at RA. Actually, I like the logging software here much better and the community is great! My whole log did transfer top RA easily, though.
                    March: Irish Jig 5K (DONE), Kent City Ridge Run 5K (DONE) April: Iron Girl 5K (DONE), Kentucky Derby Half May: 5/3 (10K) July: Cherry Festival 15K August: Chicago Rock N Roll Half, Crim Festival of Races (10 miler) October: Grand Rapids Marathon (Half-Hometown Gig)