Have you at Synovial Fluid Replacement Therapy (Read 108 times)

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Ostitoartitis in the left knee. Looking into a few solution s.

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

Best Present Ever

Didn't do a thing for me but I hear it sometimes helps

Ostitoartitis in the left knee. Looking into a few solution s.

You'll ruin your knees!

I had some injections and felt like it helped... actually was able to pick up the training again... the other knee went wonk and all they offer me is knee replacement(s) now... It is definitely worth a shot, not a permanent solution, but provided much relief while it lasted.

Good luck with it...

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

99% chance I will not do it

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

GinnyinPA

My husband did it twice.  The first set of shots eased the pain for about nine months, with some serious physical activity (backpacking Mexico to Canada on the continental divide), then the pain was back.  The second time was a lot less effective and he ended up having a knee replacement a year or so after that.  It was worth it to extend the time before the knee replacement, especially since the knee replacement ended up going bad.

coachsean1

I just finished with Euflexxa.  My knee is worse than before I had the shots.  I'm in constant pain and my knee locks and buckles.  I was able to run before but now it hurts to bad.