WOOHOO!!!!! (Read 917 times)

According to Mr. Garmin 205 and sportstracks today I achieved one of my goals. SportsTracks said that my fastest mile was 7:52, but I am not sure how accurate it is. Hopefully it is right
    2009 Goals...:
    -run more miles than 2008

-build base to train for 2010 Rome Marathon
    JakeKnight

It's accurate enough. Time to cross off one of your goals down there. Have a cigar. And a nice alligator steak. Well done!

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
      -----------------------------

Big Chicken!

Congratulations!! See you at Disney!
        Kris C Running away from the couch one mile at a time!

Another Passion

And a nice alligator steak. Well done!
          Is alligator red meat? Confused Modified to add: And, do you serve red or white wine with it? Big grin Modified, modified to add: Congrats on the sub-8 goal accomplishment! Well done! Wink

Rick
          "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
          "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
          runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Scout7

Is alligator red meat? Confused Modified to add: And, do you serve red or white wine with it? Big grin Modified, modified to add: Congrats on the sub-8 goal accomplishment! Well done! Wink
            White. Beer.
            Kimmie

nice job!
                White. Beer.
                Beer is the universal beverage, it isn't just for breakfast anymore. Congrats Jeremy, well done!

E.J.
                Greater Lowell Road Runners
                Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

invisible

Homer Simpson put it best: "Beer, the cause of and solution to all our problems."
                  90 percent of the game is not giving up.