Stange things runners do... (Read 1271 times)

Another Passion

Too bad their stuff is SO insanely $$. I think those bras of theirs are about $60 apiece. Ouch! Even my $40 Champion bras seem reasonable in comparison (and can often be found 50% off--I don't think that CW-X stuff ever goes on sale). k
    I didn't figure they'd be cheap. The bra looked as if it was designed and engineered by someone with a PhD in Aerodynamic Mechanical Mammological Engineering. It was like the 8th freakin' wonder of the world! Shocked

Rick
    "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
    "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
    runningforcassy.blogspot.com

I didn't figure they'd be cheap. The bra looked as if it was designed and engineered by someone with a PhD in Aerodynamic Mechanical Mammological Engineering. It was like the 8th freakin' wonder of the world! Shocked
      I wonder what the curriculum for that PhD program is - sounds interesting - very hands on! Embarrassed

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I wonder what the curriculum for that PhD program is - sounds interesting - very hands on! Embarrassed
        Damn, my hubby went into the wrong area of engineering--he designs filing cabinets! Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

My buddy told me there was a band playing at mile 22 in Chicago a few years back called "Bloody Nipples."

Another Passion

My buddy told me there was a band playing at mile 22 in Chicago a few years back called "Bloody Nipples."
            Is he sure that was a band name and not a drink they were serving at mile 22? Confused

Rick
            "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
            "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
            runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

OK, some more details and an update...(yes, this is strange) I started by shaving an area, straight across both nips, to fit a band-aid. This looked kind of weird, so I then shaved around the perimeter of each nipple (about the width of a disposable razor).
              Lemme guess, you didn't know where to stop, and now you're completely hairless and kind of itchy. did

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

Damn, my hubby went into the wrong area of engineering--he designs filing cabinets! Wink k
                Hey, one of my cow-orkers once had to design the molds for mastectomy replacement thingys. Moldmakers are a ribald bunch under the most innocuous of circumstances; this just about sent them to the ER. did