Who's your least favorite muppet? (Read 733 times)

Mr Inertia

Suspect Zero

Not much bad to say about the Muppets. I never thought the fish-juggling guy added much to the show, if that counts - but Henson had a license for zany. quote> That was Lou Zeeland - one of my favs because his grasp on reality was less tennuous than anybody else's.
    Jill_B

I fly.

How could anyone hate Miss Piggy???

Bring it on.

Mr Inertia

Suspect Zero

How could anyone hate Miss Piggy???
        She's vain and selfish, for one (or two). The thing about the muppets that's so brilliant is that the whole thing centers around Kermit. Kermit's a normal, sane person surrounded by utter chaos. His normalcy serves as the perfect backdrop for the idiosycracies of everyone else. Can you name one abnormal or annoyng trait that Kermit posesses? Kermit's the Everyman while the rest of the cast is our modern culture. Each of the other charecters is a component of our culture and environment with which we strive to harmonize while still retaining our own sane nature.
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

She's vain and selfish, for one (or two). The thing about the muppets that's so brilliant is that the whole thing centers around Kermit. Kermit's a normal, sane person surrounded by utter chaos. His normalcy serves as the perfect backdrop for the idiosycracies of everyone else. Can you name one abnormal or annoyng trait that Kermit posesses? Kermit's the Everyman while the rest of the cast is our modern culture. Each of the other charecters is a component of our culture and environment with which we strive to harmonize while still retaining our own sane nature.
          You really liked Lit. Theory in college, didn't you? Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Mr Inertia

Suspect Zero

You really liked Lit. Theory in college, didn't you? Big grin
            I was raised on Bob Dylan and Carlos Casteneda. Everything is about something else.

Now that was a bath...

That's a toughie. Definitely a toss up between Miss Piggy and EnduranceMan. I'll settle on Miss Piggy. I always hate people with more talent than myself. Wink
            • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
            • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.

Another Passion

Why does this come as no surprise...? Wink
                I loves me some sarcastic, obnoxious old men... heck, I'm becoming one! Roll eyes

Rick
                "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                runningforcassy.blogspot.com