I'm dumping him. (Read 1868 times)

People give me a super hard time about not liking it. Some people almost seem angry about it! My daughter gets the same treatment regarding cheese.

Why is it sideways?

This thread makes me want a beer.

xor

People give me a super hard time about not liking it. Some people almost seem angry about it! My daughter gets the same treatment regarding cheese.

Are you talking about beer? Or cereal?  Or raisin bran?

And are you saying that Daughter is getting peer pressure from friends regarding cheese?  And not beer?

Are you talking about beer? Or cereal?  Or raisin bran?

And are you saying that Daughter is getting peer pressure from friends regarding cheese?  And not beer?

Watermelon! And with her, people flip out about the cheese. She's only got 6 months to be 21, but I'm no dummy....she's had beer.
          Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I'm really enjoying my Yazoo Brew Hop Project IPA right now.

Kalsarikännit

This thread makes me want a beer.

Stout and cornflakes.  Mmmmm...breakfast of champions.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

Except Raisin Bran.

That shit's nasty.

what....the....hell

I would punch you if I could catch you

"Famous last words"  ~Bhearn

I, like waytogo, seem to have an addiction to chips.  Thankfully, this thread seems to have stopped me from pounding down a bag of Tostitos Hint of Lime chips.  Kudos!  This place is extending my life one bag of chips at a time.

There was a point in my life when I ran. Now, I just run.

We are always running for the thrill of it

Always pushing up the hill, searching for the thrill of it

xor

what....the....hell

I would punch you if I could catch you

Two things, Fred:

1. I ran a James Varner race on Sunday.  Right now I am moving like The Mummy.  You could catch me turned around backwards, moonwalking.

2. You run 100 milers and stuff.  You just need the appropriate distance and you can take me down easy.

I, like waytogo, seem to have an addiction to chips.  Thankfully, this thread seems to have stopped me from pounding down a bag of Tostitos Hint of Lime chips.  Kudos!  This place is extending my life one bag of chips at a time.

It's made me think about chips even more. And Taco Villa. I just sent my son to pick some up for dinner. Smile
                      LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

I also remember putting so much suger in my Cheerios, that I could spoon it up when the cereal was gone.   How healthy!

I'll share a historical game with you.  It goes way back to when my father and his twin brother were kids, and Corn Flakes and Shredded Wheat were the only breakfast cereals.  The game is called Fire Engine.  You put your Shredded Wheat biscuit in the bowl, pile sugar on top of the biscuit as high as you can make the mound, pour the milk around the biscuit, then run out the door and around the house making siren noises like a banshee.  When you get back to your bowl, if the milk has permeated through to the top of the sugar mound, you're too late; your house has burned down.

Enjoy.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

I'll share a historical game with you.  It goes way back to when my father and his twin brother were kids, and Corn Flakes and Shredded Wheat were the only breakfast cereals.  The game is called Fire Engine.  You put your Shredded Wheat biscuit in the bowl, pile sugar on top of the biscuit as high as you can make the mound, pour the milk around the biscuit, then run out the door and around the house making siren noises like a banshee.  When you get back to your bowl, if the milk has permeated through to the top of the sugar mound, you're too late; your house has burned down.

Enjoy.

Now that's some nice speedwork right there.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Julia1971

Apparently, you were right to dump him 'cause he was cheating on you with just about everyone on RA.

What's that expression, "If you love something set it free..."  If some day you find a 6-pack on your door-step maybe think about taking him back.

Apparently, you were right to dump him 'cause he was cheating on you with just about everyone on RA.

What's that expression, "If you love something set it free..."  If some day you find a 6-pack on your door-step maybe think about taking him back.

He does seem to be quite the man-whore. I'm quite proud of myself--there's most of a 12-pack in the fridge. I haven't even thought about having one. AND we went out to our favorite hangout last night.....I had water with lemons. Smile
                              L Train

So now they're selling Bud Lemon?  Haven't seen it.