CHRISTMAS FOR THE PSYCHIATRICALLY CHALLENGED (Read 441 times)

Schizophrenia - Do you Hear What I Hear, The Voices, The Voices? Amnesia - I Don't Remember If I'll Be Home For Christmas Narcissistic - Hark The Herald Angels Sing About Me Manic - Deck The Halls And Walls And House And Lawn And Streets And Stores And Office And Town And Cars And Busses And Trucks And Trees And Fire Hydrants and .... Multiple Personality Disorder - We Three Queens Disoriented Are Paranoid - Santa Claus Is Coming To Get Us Borderline Personality Disorder - You Better Watch Out, You Better Not Shout, I'm Gonna Cry, And I'll Not Tell You Why Obsessive Compulsive Disorder - Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells Agoraphobia - I Heard The Bells On Christmas Day But Wouldn't Leave My House Senile Dementia - Walking In A Winter Wonderland Miles From My House In My Slippers And Robe Oppositional Defiant Disorder - I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus So I Burned Down The House Social Anxiety Disorder - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas While I Sit Here And Hyperventilate Attention Deficit Disorder - We Wish You .... Hey Look! It's Snowing!
    Onward through the fog...
      Clive Maxfield? Do you do FPGA design? (modal does it in addition to other things) I was just wondering cause I saw that over on PLDdesign earlier today. The newsletter they send out has too much of his commentary.... sorry if your Clive! Tongue

Vim

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Attention Deficit Disorder - We Wish You .... Hey Look! It's Snowing!
        Heh, that is SO my kid! Evil grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Maven

Narcissistic - Hark The Herald Angels Sing About Me I certainly think I resemble that!