What's on your RoadID? (Read 1146 times)

My bracelet doesn't stink. Maybe I'm doing it wrong?
    Hoban-Jay

nothing...don't see the point to it at all.

xor

nothing...don't see the point to it at all.

Then this thread is not for you.

"run" "2" "eat"

to the OP - no, you're not overthinking this. it's important to choose the correct info for the small space, and you will wear it a whole lot, so you want it to work for you. 

to SRL's point on the ankle roadID chafing - i don't have a problem with that... maybe because it's usually outside my socks?

and, finally, to bhearn - IT'S A FREE COUNTRY I CAN GO WHERE I WANT.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

delicate flower

I have one of those thin rubber bands and wear it all the time.  It is my jewelry! 

Name/birth year

City, State

Wife's phone numer

Mom's phone number

"Did I win?"

<3

MrH

It says name, phone number and DNR.

I wish I'd said that. 

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

Name, city/state, wife's name, home and her mobile phone numbers, "low resting HR", no major medical history, my drug allergy, and organ donor.

MTA: get the Elite, it never gets permanent-stink like the fabric/Velcro band does.

Low resting HR I think is important if your resting HR is below about 50. I had a bike crash where I was unconscious for a few minutes and ended up in the ER for testing. The ER docs were initially concerned with my low resting HR until my wife finally showed up and explained that I am a runner/triathlete and a low resting HR is normal for me.

I forgot to put that on my Road ID but think I may buy a new replacement tag so I can include that info.

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

Penguin Forever

I have a Go Sports ID (same as RoadID) that I got for cheap through earndit.com. About the same size as the slim RoadID. Mine has

Name / birth year

boyfriend's phone number

NKA, blood type, organ donor

quote: "Penguin Forever"

Name

ICE contact info

"Run Bitch"

Gift from a female training partner.  It's our term of endearment for each other.

AlexaCT

Name

ICE contact info

"Run Bitch"

Gift from a female training partner.  It's our term of endearment for each other.

Love it!!

I am trying to decide between "Run Like a Mother" and "RightfootLeftFootRepeat"

I can and I will!

Singer who runs a smidge

Hm, it's been so long since I ran with mine that I'm not sure.  My name, DH's name, DH's cell, and my work number, since I used to run in the neighborhood where I worked. 

I sort of quit wearing it when I quit running at work.  Now I run with DH around our neighborhood, which consists of about 20 houses and people who know we run, so they pretty much watch out for us.

But yeah, mine stinks.  So does my watch band.

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

stadjak

Interval Junkie --Nobby

Mine has Name, Wife's Phone, Mom's Phone.  Medical info. And: "If reading: Pause Garmin, pls"

The only useful blood-type to have on your band is O Neg, if you are O Neg.  They will type everyone, but in an emergency they will give you O Neg, thinking that's your type lessens the urgency to get a correct type.

I used to have a RoadID on the shoe, but I cycled through 4 shoes over the summer.  So, instead I got one for my watch: http://www.1bandid.com/

Now I always have it.

2021 Goals: 50mpw 'cause there's nothing else to do

Name.  Birth year.

Two emergency contacts.

Low pulse rate (as my resting HR is pretty low).

I need to update the contacts.  One phone number changed--whoops.

"When a person trains once, nothing happens. When a person forces himself to do a thing a hundred or a thousand times, then he certainly has developed in more ways than physical. Is it raining? That doesn't matter. Am I tired? That doesn't matter, either. Then willpower will be no problem." 
                            Emil Zatopek

RunJasonRun

My Road ID:

Line 1: Name

Line 2: City/State, Driver's License #

Line 3: Date of Birth, Blood Type

Line 4: Emergency Contact

Line 5: No Med HX (no medical history), NKA/NKDA (no known allergies/no known drug allergies)

Nobody leaves this place without singing the blues.

clintmorningwood

I won a 15 dollar gift card for one, I haven't used it much

Name

Street

City

Contact info

"Run more miles"