Hard-Easy Training (articles) (Read 916 times)

Why is it sideways?

I blame Jeff.
    I blame Quentin.
    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Jeff? Quentin? Now those guys are elitists. Me? I'm just a faddist. I even have a shirt that says so.
      JakeKnight

You can never really go wrong blaming Jeff, can you?

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
        -----------------------------

Why is it sideways?

Time for a new philosopher. The philosopher of speed.
            Bob Kennedy? Cool.

Runners run

JakeKnight

Time for a new philosopher. The philosopher of speed.
              I hate avatar changers. No commitment. Shouldn't you be rolling a joint and protesting something?

Why is it sideways?

I hate avatar changers. No commitment. Shouldn't you be rolling a joint and protesting something?
                Gorillas can't run. Jerk. BTW, I saw Bob Kennedy's 5000m in Atlanta in 1996 in person. When he took the lead the whole stadium went electric. Pretty sweet sight...
                JakeKnight

Gorillas can't run ...
                  Exactly. It's perfect. They also smell funny. Could be worse. There's always bear poop. Never saw Bob Kennedy ... I did see Ted Kennedy run out of a bar with a full scotch and soda. Fast, too, and he didn't spill a drop.

Now that was a bath...

Well I also want to complain about that avatar Jeff because my immediate thought of 'Ooooh - Jeff's quite fit' has now been completely dashed. I obviously wasted the last hour groping myself on a futile fantasy. I'm hurt. Claire xxx
                  • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
                  • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
                    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I obviously wasted the last hour groping myself
                      Um. Well, I'll be back in an hour. Or two...

Prophet!

Um. Well, I'll be back in an hour. Or two...
                        don't forget the body glide
                        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Buncha horny perverts...what's in your Camelbaks?! Tongue

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Buncha horny perverts...what's in your Camelbaks?! Tongue
                            Just read about Jeff, the skanky thin Samoan. My hormones are back down to normal. Thanks.
                            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Just read about Jeff, the skanky thin Samoan. My hormones are back down to normal. Thanks.
                              Yeah...he sounds creepy. Though most boys that age would fit that description... Tongue k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Why is it sideways?

Who are you calling creepy, skinny, and skanky? Big grin