Yearly Totals? (Read 987 times)

Is there any way to find my yearly totals from year to year? I would like to compare my 2008 total with the past few years.

Ryan

eric :)

I'm making the final touches on the new log. You'll be able to tally by year once it comes out, probably between Christmas and the New Year.
        I would love to have the yearly totals for the past 5 years on the summary page (like it does for your monthly totals). Thanks for all the hard work! Smile
        Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Click on Training Log - > Reports - > New Search Set Date Range to cover the past 5 years Set Group Results by Year Set Activity to Run Search Save As [provide name] This will now show up on your reports page.
          jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Any chance we could have a few more years show up on the overall run totals? (Right now, it's just current year and total RA mileage).

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Any chance we could have a few more years show up on the overall run totals? (Right now, it's just current year and total RA mileage).
              I just created and saved a report called "yearly mileage" that shows my mileage by year for as long as I've been using an online log--back through 2002. I removed the yearly and all time totals from my summary screen, however, becaused they seemed to make the summary screen load slowly since I have a lot of data.

Runners run