iTunes and computer sound (Read 593 times)

muse_runner

keep running.

hey guys, since uploading the most recent upgrade of iTunes, my CPU speakers don't work. They're brand new, plugged in, hooked up and turned on. I don't get it. Sad Anyone???
    running until I hit 1900 miles for the year. whether fast or slow I will just run.
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Did it change anything on your control panel? One time I couldn't get sound on my speakers and somehow my control panel had the sound set at mute--no clue how it happened, but it was easy to fix. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

muse_runner

keep running.

No Sad thanks for the suggestion. I checked that and it's not on mute. Sad Argh! I have TrendMicro anti-virus and also Ad-ware spyblaster. You'd think that would be enough?
        running until I hit 1900 miles for the year. whether fast or slow I will just run.
          Next things on my list would be: Reboot the machine (if you haven't already). Look for latest version of sound drivers and install them. Sometimes new software won't work with older drivers.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

muse_runner

keep running.

Wow sound drivers... of course! I didn't think of that. I'll have to do that now. To further my procrastination process Smile thanx!
            Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

Next things on my list would be: Reboot the machine (if you haven't already). Look for latest version of sound drivers and install them. Sometimes new software won't work with older drivers.
              Get a Mac! LOL. I'm kidding!