L&O user group (Read 1082 times)

Outlaw

Yesterday I was in, now I can't seem to get in the forums.

Do we need to ask permission now or am I just not doing something correctly?

Comrade Red

Intimidating

You've been banned already. 

Disclaimer: I reserve the right to not respond to your follow-up post If you become dumb.  The resulting silence should in no way be taken as a sign of agreement.

Outlaw

outfuckingstanding

Crazy Q

Net Neaderthal & Escapee

did you try logging in with your troll account?

Wot? Run? I thought they said Rum!

Outlaw

did you try logging in with your troll account?

oh now that's an idea...well shit, I need one first.

Black eye

Outlaw

why was I banned?

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

why was I banned?

Maybe not banned, but they might have changed permissions on the group from open to -by invitation- or whatever it's called.  PM the moderator and ask to be let in.

Comrade Red

Intimidating

why was I banned?

I was just joking.  But apparently you are.  I guess it's true--a couple weeks ago I made a joke about the hamster doing us a favor and dying already and when we got home that afternoon, oops. 

Maybe all of you should stay on my good side.

Disclaimer: I reserve the right to not respond to your follow-up post If you become dumb.  The resulting silence should in no way be taken as a sign of agreement.

xor

Was.

Prometheus Unbanned. 

(or in RA terms, "got the boot", "kicked out".  banning is such an ugly term)

#artbydmcbride

The admins in a User Group can kick someone out.  Then they just have to join up again.  The Owner of User Group can ban someone.  Then they are out of luck unless they sweet talk the owner into lifting the ban, or they sign on as a new person to the interwebs.

Runners run

Outlaw

whatever.

Actually I've recently confirmed that an admin can ban/unban also.

Runners run

Actually I've recently confirmed that an admin can ban/unban also.

Hmmm were you working on that last night?  Can you nuke ban the whole group?

2014 Goals: (Yeah I suck)

• Sub 22  5K
                            • Sub 1:35 1/2 marathon 
                            • Sub 3:25:00 Marathon

No last night had nothing to do with  me, but I woke up with a new shield.

I can't ban or kick other admins--only the owner can do that--so I can't nuke the whole group. But really my urge to do that (which was the reason I gave up ownership lo these many years ago) is long gone.

But I can ban and kick regular users and since on of them asked me to ban him, I complied.

Runners run

A Saucy Wench

an admin cant take out the owner or other admins. 
                                The owner can take it all out. 

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7