Entering an Interval name? (Read 762 times)

gtolve17

How do I enter an Interval name. It wont let me save anythign b/c it says i need an interval name but there is no place to type it so how do I save my workout intervals?
    eric :)

Hi gtolve17, This sounds like you're using Safari. Safari has problems with the site and I highly recommend Firefox until I fix the problem.
      gtolve17

Yah I am using Safari....Thanks
          I'm using Firefox and I can't add intervals to my workouts
          Team Cross Runs more than just a running blog!

I'm using Firefox and I can't add intervals to my workouts
            Can you give me more details about the problem? Which version of Firefox?
              Firefox 1.5.0.12 When I try to add an interval it won't let me click on the add button and it won't save an interval name.
                I'm having the same issue with both Firefox 1.5.0.12 and IE 6.0 (windows XP SP2) Modified to add: Husband pointed out to me that I was putting 2.31 as the time for my interval instead of 2:31. Once I added the colon it was all ok.

Hi crossn81, There are 3 types of interval data that you can enter: interval, recovery, and rest. Interval requires that you enter both a distance and time. If the data, as MandyS pointed out, is not formated correctly, you won't be able to add it. I suspect that is the case. If you can't figure it out, let me know and we'll work through it. eric Smile
                    Crazy.. that seemed to do the trick!! Thanks for being patient!