Address Bar Icon (Read 610 times)

Hey Eric, I love everything you are doing with this site. I haven't posted this before because it seems so minor that you wouldn't want to be bugged with it, but after reading your last post that encouraged suggestions so much I decided to try. Most other sites have a logo or icon that shows up in the address bar when the page is loaded and also shows up next to the bookmark in Firefox. Is it possible to create one for RunningAHEAD? Keep up the good work, Corey
      Eric... You might already know this... but all you need to do is create a fav.ico file and post it in the root directory of this site. Current users might need to clear all their cookies from this site before they can see the cool icon you make Wink
      Vancouver Marathon - May 6
      eric :)

Hi Corey, I've received request for a favorite icon and I want to create one. I've been talking with my beta users about an appropriate symbol. If anyone have an idea what this icon should be, please let me know. You don't have to create it yourself, just a suggestion would be a good place to start. eric Smile

Eric... You might already know this... but all you need to do is create a fav.ico file and post it in the root directory of this site. Current users might need to clear all their cookies from this site before they can see the cool icon you make Wink
          Hrm... you beat me to it. I'm not too creative when it comes to creating icons. It's like I can build a house, but don't expect me to decorate it. So any help would be appreciated!
            Looks like you got it figured out just fine! Smile m.g.
            Vancouver Marathon - May 6

Looks like you got it figured out just fine! Smile m.g.
              I can't take any credit for this. You'll have to thank Bas for his efforts! eric Smile