Training plans - Export to iCal (Read 2103 times)

Jason.Eldridge

I was wondering if some form of iCAL support is offered yet.  The posts in this thread are a little old now and so I was wondering if the feature has been added.

I don't think this particular upgrade has been implemented yet.  I too would still love to see this.

eric :)

I've added iCal support over the weekend. It will be available in the next update.

JML

I've added iCal support over the weekend. It will be available in the next update.

You. Rule.

Thanks

Rebuilding my aerobic base....racing next year.....nothing to see here....move along now.

Awesome news!!

Woot!  Now I'll just have to figure out how to get that to sync with my already-sync'ing Google (personal) calendar and Outlook Exchange (work) calendar.

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

stadjak

Interval Junkie --Nobby

Woot!  Now I'll just have to figure out how to get that to sync with my already-sync'ing Google (personal) calendar and Outlook Exchange (work) calendar.

Cannot wait until my boss changes the time of a meeting because I have a previous appointment (with the road) during my lunch break.

2021 Goals: 50mpw 'cause there's nothing else to do

I've uploaded the changes.  Since the planned workouts do not have a time of day, they will appear as the day's events, with no designated time slot.  After you import to Google, you can update them with a time of day.

Also, the ics file does not appear to work on Mac OS X.  I'm not sure what the problem is.  I validated the contents of the file against two separate validators and they both said the data is 100% correct.  If you know what the problem is, please let me know and I'll update the code.

This is great!  Thank you!

~Kate

Life is short.  Running makes it seem longer.

fljones3

ICS works great. A trivial request. Can it not download workouts that have already be completed? Maybe I am missing something here.

Frank

ICS works great. A trivial request. Can it not download workouts that have already be completed? Maybe I am missing something here.

Frank

Do you want the completed workouts to be included in the ICS or exclude the planned workouts that are completed?

fljones3

Interesting question: In the context of the planning calendar, I think that downloading the uncompleted workouts is what I am looking for.

However, maybe a switch and a date range so we could download either completed or planned. Smile

For me, downloading the uncompleted workouts are fine. Once a planned workout is complete then I don't need it again.

Frank

This is great!  Thank you!

+1

Lou, (aka Mr. predawnrunner), MD, USA | Lou's Brews | lking@pobox.com

GOwen_places

Thank you for this functionality! Works great with my macbook OS X Yosemite, Google Chrome, Google Calendar.