Who's racing this weekend? (Read 799 times)

va

Good luck all racers!
    mbk

Miracle Match Half Marathon in Waco, Texas. My first half marathon as a runner (I've always been a racewalker) so I'm looking forward to it.
      Diego

I'm doing my first Half Marathon at the Spinx Run Fest in Greenville, SC.
          I'm doing my first Half Marathon at the Spinx Run Fest in Greenville, SC.
          Miracle Match Half Marathon in Waco, Texas. My first half marathon as a runner (I've always been a racewalker) so I'm looking forward to it.
          Good luck on your first HM! Have fun with it, and of course, smile as you cross the finish line.

Michelle

Grand Rapids Half Marathon on Sunday. I'd like to beat my recent PR, but if I don't I'm cool with that. My last few weeks of training have been really crappy, so I'll take anything faster than last year's PR at this point. k
            Come on Zoomy! Get your race face on and kick some PR butt. Do it for all your RA friends who can't run this weekend. Big grin

Michelle

GOOD LUCK GUYS!!! Enjoy and KICK BUTT!!!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Another Passion

Good luck to everyone running this weekend!! I see there were many "first" races noted. Do us proud everyone!! Wink I'm not racing, but I did breach 100 running miles this month for the first time ever. Woo-hoo!! Big grin

Rick
                "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                runningforcassy.blogspot.com

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'm not racing, but I did breach 100 running miles this month for the first time ever. Woo-hoo!! Big grin
                  That is the coolest thing! When I first did that it really made me feel like a *real* runner! Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Best on that one!

Vim

The White Rock Half awaits you, Modal. Derek, Courtney98, and I are already signed up.
                      Are you still recruiting?
                      This summer you asked me to bug you. Now I must resort to Jedi mind tricks (again).
                      I asked for hounding, which is numerous steps above bug. Tongue Jedi mind tricks don't work on me. I need a siren's call to get me out. And, a siren as my pace setter to keep me running! Cool Shocked Clowning around (The other free dictionary picture was a bit too racy)

Vim

I'm not racing, but I did breach 100 running miles this month for the first time ever. Woo-hoo!! Big grin
                        I need to get on the ball and run! Way to go dude!

Vim

Have great races this weekend, everyone!
                          2009: BQ?
                            Wow, lots of racers. Best of luck to all of you. My next is a half marathon on 11/04. I see some of you running the Grand Rapids Marathon. I'll be anxious to hear about your results as well as what you think of the event. I was born/raised about 30 miles from there and my parents still live in MI along with a lot of my cousins, etc. That race is on my wanna-do list.

At the end of the day, be happy with where you are and what you've accomplished.

FANTASTIC!!!!! It's a great feeling.

At the end of the day, be happy with where you are and what you've accomplished.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I see some of you running the Grand Rapids Marathon. I'll be anxious to hear about your results as well as what you think of the event. I was born/raised about 30 miles from there and my parents still live in MI along with a lot of my cousins, etc. That race is on my wanna-do list.
                                Whereabouts? I'm up just north of Muskegon. It's a really great race...not too big, nice atmosphere, beautiful course, microbrewed beer and chili at the finish. Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay