Don't Hate Me If You Just Got a Garmin... (Read 1456 times)

tgoutzie

Hi Zoom Zoom, Most of us semi serious runners would not pay full retail price for the 305. Stores here in Melbourne generally sell them for just over AUD $350.00. That is steep by any ones language. I don't believe there is a specific 305 for the Aussie market, but I might make some enquiries. Cheers/Theo
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hmmm...Garmin shows different versions for Aus. and Europe, as well as a French/English version, but I'm not sure how they would differ... Confused click on "Versions" k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

Hi Zoom Zoom, I don't believe there is a specific 305 for the Aussie market, but I might make some enquiries.
        Could be a language thing ... English, French, American, Australian. Big grin Just joking. Neil UK ps I did visit Sydney last year and was amazed how much of the language I understood. Smile

Running ... just keep running!

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

ps I did visit Sydney last year and was amazed how much of the language I understood. Smile
          Heh, I was in the highlands of Scotland in the early 90s and was amazed by how LITTLE of the "language" I understood...heh. Wink k

~ Sarah Kay

Finished!

must. resist. new. gadget. I have a Polar RS200 that hasn't seen enough wear yet - but I have such gadget envy for all of you who have the Garmin!
            Walk + Jog = wog.
            I'm trying to Lose 5% at a time
            I support Heifer International - join me by donating via my registry
            Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

Heh, I was in the highlands of Scotland in the early 90s and was amazed by how LITTLE of the "language" I understood...heh. Wink k
              ... there should definitely be a Scottish version of the McGarmin 305. Evil grin

Running ... just keep running!

Yippee! My hubby got me the Garmin! Hasn't shown up in the mail yet, but he told me today that it's on the way (today's my b-day). I'm excited!

Another Passion

Yippee! My hubby got me the Garmin! Hasn't shown up in the mail yet, but he told me today that it's on the way (today's my b-day). I'm excited!
                  Happy belated Birthday, Lisa!! Smile

Rick
                  "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                  "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                  runningforcassy.blogspot.com

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

What an awesome bday gift! Enjoy it! Smile k

~ Sarah Kay

Yep, it came in the mail yesterday and I'm trying it out today after work! I haven't figured everything out yet (probably never will), but I'm just going to strap it on and go the first time.
                        Amazon still has the Garmin 205 for $149.99. This would be a great post-Christmas gift!
                        Team Cross Runs more than just a running blog!