14 degrees and a real feel of 15 degrees? (Read 133 times)

WTF? Tropic breeze? how is this even possible?

Get off my porch

Oh good another weather thread. We need more of those.

Runners run

JimR

It's a hell of a thing, killin' a man.  You take away all he's got, and all he's ever gonna have.

spinach

With the winter we have had here, when it gets back to 14 it might feel like 50

GinnyinPA

We've had that a couple of times, where the feels like is 3 or 4 degrees warmer than the actual temperature.  In summer it's because of humidity.  In winter in may be either the humidity or lack thereof.  Either way, it's too damn cold.

Village people

It's a hell of a thing, killin' a man.  You take away all he's got, and all he's ever gonna have.

I need to watch that movie again.

In this scenario, would you have to run 15 or 16 miles to get in the more miles than degrees club?

WordPress Speed Guides: my personal website with speed and seo guides

vincoding.com: repository of useful code snippets that I've saved over time

TJN

S Army Kettle run...

WTF? Tropic breeze? how is this even possible?

Heat index already?

Tim 

I summed up my thoughts on "StormCons", "RealFeel", "TorCon's", the naming of winter storms in one post on facebook a couple months ago... Main point is:  Tell me what the temperature is, and what the wind speed is.  Leave all the rest of that BS aside. As much as I am not an expert at wit, I tried to use a little....

""So we are into the age of Naming these winter storms now. Cleon, and Deon currently? What is next one going to be named? Egon? Well that storm can't possibly compare to the one after that, "Freon". And with the same rhyme theme, what happens when we get to the letter "P"? That one will be a real p1sser of a storm...

<form>

209Like ·  · Promote · Share

</form>

The Plan '15 →   ///    "Run Hard, Live Easy."   ∞

TJN

S Army Kettle run...

Naming the storms .... another way for the media to freak my wife out.  She hears a storm named and she thinks we've got a hurricane blowing thru Minnesota.....

But I love her anyway ...  Smile

Tim 

spinach

She hears a storm named and she thinks we've got a hurricane blowing thru Minnesota.....

With the wind we had a couple days ago here, I thought we did have one blowing through Minnesota.