Looking for a creative team name... (Read 990 times)

Mr E

"Velocitus Delectiblus"

Bell of the Balls JK Wink Camp Bell Strikers!

Another Passion

Bell of the Balls JK Wink Camp Bell Strikers!
      I think yer gittin' somewheres now Michelle! Big grin

Rick
      "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
      "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
      runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Mr E

"Velocitus Delectiblus"

Of course if you bring in a few guest players you could be the Camp Bell RINGERS
          After ALL OF THAT...the vote was for Happy Campers. It figures. Confused I tried to push something a little more creative but it just wasn't working for them. Oh well. Thanks for all your ideas everyone. I enjoyed sending the e-mails with all the different options to choose from. I'm sorry that they didn't pick any of the names created here. Sad First game is next Monday. We'll see just how "Happy" we are after that, we were put in the "A" division. This could get ugly.

Michelle

JillyBeans

Jiggle, jiggle, jiggle.

I guess that I am a little late to the brainstorm, but my idea was "22 buns and 8 hot dogs." It has a camping reference! Smile jilly (I guess that would work for 11 players with three of them being girls) Big grin
            "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step."

Looking gooooood ;p

I really like Camp Bell Benders. Yes Just don't use it in the UK....It has connotations which the male members might not appreciate Wink
              The best route to run is one which takes you furthest from the staff canteen....
              va

Once I was on a bocce team at work. We called ourselves the "Toss Masters". My office mate from the UK found that very amusing... Blush
                  I really like Camp Bell Benders. Yes Just don't use it in the UK....It has connotations which the male members might not appreciate Wink
                  Oh. I didn't think of it like that!

Michelle

We're in need of one more guy for the team, anyone interested? Big grin One guy was "grounded" by his wife (hectic winter schedule actually). AHEM.....MTA: Scout??..Games are Monday nights. I know you've played soccer. Big grin You'll get a really cool T-shirt!

Michelle

Scout7

Tempting, but I doubt I can make it.
                        Tempting, but I doubt I can make it.
                        I waited all that time for that answer!? Tongue Just teasing. I know it's too far for you anyhow...besides, you're afraid of my mad soccer skills!

Michelle

Scout7

I waited all that time for that answer!? Tongue you're afraid of my mad soccer skills!
                          Yeah.....that's it.....
                            First game for the Happy Campers tonight. We lost. 6-4. Sad The other team's players were all in their 20's, which made us feel sooooo old. Our youngest player is 33 and our oldest is 48. It was still a great first game. It was nice to be back on the field. Smile

Michelle

I am not a happy camper today...(I still don't like that team name BTW). Our team lost, again. 9-4 Turns out that they have our team in the "A" division. We are old. And clearly should NOT be playing against the younger teams. The game coordinator is going to change things around for us so we play against our equals from now on. We have three girls on my team and last night our rotation shifts lasted just three minutes! During our shifts we ran so hard it was tiring and we were happy to switch off (we're only allowed one girl on the field during play)! Not to mention that my legs are a little tired from Sunday's 10K race. My daughter watched our game last night and all she had to say was "well, at least you can run fast mom". Blush That was her nice way of telling me that I'm not so good at soccer. That's okay, I play defense, I don't have to be able to score. Roll eyes We still had a great time, despite losing. Big grin

Michelle

I'm not sure why these pictures look fuzzy. My camera might be acting up. Sad This is the front of our team shirt.... This is the back.... We won tonight! 5-4

Michelle