Kiddies in the spa (Read 476 times)

Imminent Catastrophe

I just walked past the hotel hot tub, and there's a couple of dozen kids in there. Little kids. Dead Buh. There's a place I won't be going tomorrow. Why do hotels permit that?

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

obiebyke

Ick ick ick. SO bad for them! I'm amazed when pregnant women go in there, or people bring their infants. Don't they read the signs?

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

I just walked past the hotel hot tub, and there's a couple of dozen kids in there. Little kids. Dead Buh. There's a place I won't be going tomorrow. Why do hotels permit that?
        Ew. Sorry about that ! (it was probably filthy anyhow!)
        2009: BQ?
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

The Kathy and Judy radio show on WGN does a "speak your piece" bit every week...one of the audio clips they have used for a long time in the ad for this segment is a woman ranting about a family that actually ENCOURAGED their kid to come pee in the hot tub...nasty. Dead Thank heavens for all the chemicals they use in public and hotel pools and spas. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay